Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

4 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 3 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 am

I thought it over, wanting to try it but not wanting to fail twice in one day, I would save that for tomorrow. "Maybe," I said absentmindedly, "something different."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 3 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:16 am

I playfully nudged her with my elbow.  "I think that this will so much fun once we both can do magic," I told her, grinning.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:55 am

I grinned back at my brother with a nod "It will be." The truth was, I was nervous about developing my magic. What if I disappointing my parents? I hoped that wouldn't be the case.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "I know; that's all she ever does is try.  she never succeeds," I stated as I continued to work.  I knew that the children did not always develop in the same manner, but I wanted our children to do just that.  There was no reason for them to be so different when they were the same.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:06 am

I turned my gaze to the ground. I hated to hear him out down our daughter but what could I do? I looked back over at him. " I'm assuming you have a recommendation?" I asked. I found it interesting how similar Juniper and Draco looked and yet how different they already were.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

I could nto help but laugh.  "We could terrorize our neighbors and stuff," I said, knowing that we would not be allowed to terrorize our parents.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 am

I laughed at my brother suggestion, "Of course you would think that way." I knew we would never be able to use our magic against out parents but what if I never developed mine?
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:55 pm

I looked at June.  "Well... they're mean.  They tease you and I am still upset that they stole my ball," I pointed out.  "They deserve it."  Anyone who picked on us deserved what they got.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

I was mad at them when they made Draco upset by stealing his ball, it was his favourite. I knew he didn't like it when they picked on me either. I nodded slightly. "As long as they don't get hurt. Together we can do anything." I tured and smiled at my brother, more determined then ever to develop my powers.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:17 am

"Exactly!" I said, grinning.  "We'll be double trouble!"  Our neighbors were horrible.  but I would never tell Father about what they do; they didn't deserve that kind of punishment.  Instead I had taken the fall for losing the ball and got in trouble for it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:29 am

"Double trouble." I nodded in agreement. "I like it." I smiled at my brother. "No one would dare mess with us!" I was starting to get into this idea. I didn't want them to get hurt, which is why Draco didn't tell Father the truth about his ball, but they deserved something.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:55 am

I nodded vigorously.  "Yeah... we'd only end up doing enough to be able to get the ball back and to get them to stop teasing you," I said.  There was no need to do any more than that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:36 pm

I nodded with a smile, "I'm in. As soon as I develop my powers, they won't know what hit them!"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 pm

"And it doesn't matter when, either.  Actually... the longer it takes the more time we can plot our revenge," I said, giggling in my own little evil way.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 pm

I laughed with him. "Good, it may take a while." All this talk made me more keen on developing my powers, I almost forgot I might not get them. I looked down. "If I get them."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next