Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

4 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 2 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

I looked up at Father and nodded. "Yes Father." I assured, "I'll try right now." I walked up to one of the stuffed animals that was in the room and stood as far away from it as Draco had from the objects he had sent flying into his hands. I concentrated on wanting to get the stuffed animal in my hands. I wanted to make my parents proud like Draco had but I've never had been able to do so. I subconsciously stuck out my tongue as I concentrated harder on making the stuffed animal come towards me. After a minute when it hadn't worked, I lowered my arms and my head. I turned back towards my family but I smiled. "Maybe next time." I said. "But Draco got it!"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 2 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:29 am

I put a hand on Juniper's shoulder.  "You'll get it soon," I said to her, being supportive.  I looked towards Father.  "It was okay for us to interrupt you...?" I was still having a hard time figuring out fi Father was happy or not.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:06 am

I put a hand on Draco's shoulder and squeezed it, a smile on my lips.  "Yes, Draco, this was a wonderful reason to interrupt me while on business," I assured him.  I flashed Juniper a look of disdain, though.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 am

I shrunk under my Father's glance and looked at the ground. I should've been able to make the stuffed animal come to me. I was determined to work harder on developing my magic, to prove to my parents that I could. I smiled over at my brother, still happy for him. "Come on Draco, lets go play some more."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 am

As much as I wanted Juniper to develop her powers, I realized not that may take time and thought my husband was being harsh with the glare he gave her. Who was I to say something though. Who was I to stand up to Lucius Malfoy? "Come dear, you should get back to work."
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:33 am

I was still so happy that I got our parents' praise.  I felt bad for Juniper, though.  "Yeah, let's play," I said, wishing that Mother and Father would be kinder to my sister.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:41 am

I looked at Narcissa and nodded.  "Yes, the Minister wants us to have these plans done by the end of hte week," I said, knowing that Fudge would work on my deadline, but I at least had to make it appear like he was not wrapped around my finger.  "Make sure we're behaving, children," I added to them as I left the room.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:46 am

"We will Father." I assured him. I walked back over to the stuffed animal and tried to make it come to me again. When it was clear it wasn't working, I sat back down and took the toy in my hands. "What do you think I'm doing wrong Draco?" I looked up at my brother, hoping he could help me like he always had before.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:07 am

I shrugged.  "Probably nothing," I said looking at her.  "Father's just adding pressure... it'll come."  I always felt like Juniper had more to prove than I did, which was not fair.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:53 am

I nodded, hoping he was right. I had wanted to prove to Mother and, more importantly Father, that I could do magic too by put today would not be that day. I put the toy down and walked over to the game my brother had gotten down in the first place. "Let's play." I said as I began setting up the pieces.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:58 pm

We walked out of the room and I looked at Narcissa.  She seemed to be different from just before the kids called us into the other room.  "It is wonderful about Draco, no?" I said to her, hoping that she would agree.  I was so proud of our son.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:04 pm

I nodded, "Indeed it is." I agreed. "Now all we need is Juniper to develop her powers." I wasn't sure how my husband would react, but I had to get her name out in the open.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:48 am

Juniper... the blight on the Malfoy name it seemed.  I loved my daughter, yes, but she was not developing the way she needed to be.  She was always behind Draco - and it seemed other children their age.  "I worry about her, Narcissa.  She is always lagging behind.  I do not want her to squander our good name," I said quietly as I sat back down at the table.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:21 am

"She's just a child Lucius, I'm sure she'll come into her own. I know she's lagging slightly but she tried today and she wants it." I thought that should count for something but I was not my husband. I wasn't sure how a six-year-old could squander our name but Lucius sometimes had a mind of his own.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:48 am

I was playing with June for a little while without speaking.  "You know... maybe you'll learn something different," I said simply.  "Maybe you'll banish something rather than summoning it."  I was thinking perhaps she would be the opposite of me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next