Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

4 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 10 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 9:26 am

I finished off my dinner and handed my plate to Dobby. "Thank you." I whispered, hoping that Lucius didn't hear me. I sat back up and smiled at everyone. "I'll be in the parlour with my tea." I informed them. "Mine look forward to seeing your work children." I stood and took my leave until Juniper was finished with the dishes.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986? - Page 10 Empty Re: It is important to remember that we all have magic within us -- Fall 1986?

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 9:48 am

I pushed my chair away from the table and left my plate like Father always told us to do for Dobby.  "I'm going to grab all of our work, but not show it until we're all ready," I said, taking my leave.  More or less I wanted to be able to sneak back into the kitchen and maybe help Juniper if I could.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 16, 2014 10:00 am

I stood up and stared collecting the dishes to help Dobby. I knew I didn't have to but since I was doing the dishes, I thought it was only fair. Once I was done, I turned to Father, "Will you be watching me to make sure I do everything right or will it be just me?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 5:43 pm

I nodded at Draco as he went to leave the room.  I looked at Juniper.  "You will be fine on your own," I said to her, not seeing the need to have to hold her hand for everything.  I left the dining room and went into the parlor to do some reading until they would show me their work.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 5:46 pm

I hid my smile, having dawdled enough to hear what Father replied to Juniper.  I quickly got our work -- it was easy to find, always put back in the same spot.  I went the long way around and tip toed back into the kitchen since Father was occupied with a book.  "Want help?" I whispered to my sister as I set our stuff on the island away from where there would be any water.  I did not want Father to know I was in here.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 16, 2014 9:00 pm

I had grabbed a chair to reach the sink and watched Dobby show me where everything is. I turned when Draco came back in. I quickly looked around to make sure Father wasn't around. "Draco, what are you doing here?" I whispered, hoping down from my chair, "You can't help me." I insisted, "I don't want you to get in anymore trouble because of me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 4:45 am

I rolled my eyes.  "He's reading," I replied quietly, grabbing a towel.  "I can help you dry them... it'll impress Father how quickly you got them done. Maybe he'll lessen your punishment."  I glanced back towards the doorway and did not hear or see anything different -- like Father standing there or anything.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat May 17, 2014 9:18 am

I glared at him for a moment, the sighed. "I just don't want you to get in any more trouble." I repeated quietly. A small smile came across my lips, "If I get them done too quickly, Father will suspect something." I had gotten back up on my chair, started running the water and adding the soap to fill the sink.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat May 17, 2014 4:57 pm

I rolled my eyes at her.  "Fine... then I'll just keep you company," I amended, knowing that Dobby would not say anything and that Father was busy in the other room.  "With only Mother home tomorrow... we'll be able to see each other probably."  Mother was really nice to us when Father was not around.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat May 17, 2014 11:57 pm

I turned off the water and smiled at him. "Okay," I agreed reluctantly, "I could use the company." And I figured that if Father did come back, I would just say that I asked Draco to stay. I knew we would still both get in trouble but again, I would get the brunt of his anger, and I was fine with that. "We should be able to see each other tomorrow, with only Mother home." I started scrubbing the dishes clean and running the water again to make sure all the soap was off.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun May 18, 2014 3:03 am

I nodded and moved closer to the doorway so I could hear if Father or Mother would be coming down the hall.  "I think that even if Mother lets us see each other, we should stick to just playing or something... not scheming against the neighbor kids," I said, wanting to play it safe for a little while.  No need to add any more time to our punishments.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 8:33 am

I nodded in agreement, "No plotting tomorrow." I didn't want either of us to get in any more trouble for a while. I had finished washing the dishes and move my chair over slightly to dry them. I stood back up on it and took picked up first plate. "I can't wait for..." I began but the plate was too slippery and I had dropped it. It shattered with a loud crash and I looked over at Draco with wide eyes, "Draco leave. Now." I knew Father would be mad but at least there was no way he could blame Draco for this.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun May 18, 2014 9:39 am

My eyes widened as I looked at Juniper.  I grabbed our papers and went out the other opening to the kitchen as I heard footsteps thundering down the hall.  I stayed just on the other side of the door to listen to what Father was going to do to Juniper.  Was there a way I could protect her?  Maybe I should go back in there and say that I surprised her or something?  But before I could, I heard Father walk in from the other side.  I was too late.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun May 18, 2014 11:39 am

I heard a crash and I sotod up quickly.  I marched down the hallway, getting irritated.  one simple task and she could not even do that correctly.  I entered the kitchen and saw a shattered plate all over the floor with Dobby cleaning it up.  "You can't even do this correctly, Juniper.  How can I ever expect you to be able to perform magic when the simplest of tasks you seem to fail?" I asked, sneering at her and shaking my head with disappointment.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 18, 2014 12:28 pm

I looked down but forced the tears that had started to come back down. "I'm sorry Father, it slipped. I promise it won't happen again." I was glad that Draco had gotten away in time, I just hoped he wouldn't come up with one of his crazy plans to try to get me out of trouble.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next