Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996

2 posters

Go down

I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996 Empty I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:32 am

I knew I was really young compared to Addison -- I was two years younger than her -- but I still wanted to help my mate.  I found her sitting in a chair working on some homework and I sat down near her.  Of course we were in casual clothes and she was waring a baggy jumper with some leggings.  I had a feeling the oversized jumper was to help hide what had happened over the summer.  Naturally everyone knew in the school.  Nothing was ever kept secret here at Hogwarts.

I was timid because I was not entirely sure how to approach her.  "So... it looks like they're already loading you down with homework for your OWLs?" I questioned, realizing that I did not have nearly as much work as she did in hte first month of classes.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:08 pm

I smiled a bit at Ellie.  I did like the Cattermoles.  "OWLs were last year... but the workload hasn't lightened," I reminded her gently.  "You have this to look forward to next year... it's a boatload of fun."  I was sure she could hear the sarcasm rolling off my tongue when I spoke about it being fun.  there was a bit of commotion and I looked to see Nate being... Nate.  I rolled my eyes and looked at Ellie.  "I swear... he is always seeking attention."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996 Empty Re: I'm still waiting for the rain to fall, pour real life down on me -- Fall 1996

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:52 pm

I laughed and nodded.  "Sounds about right," I agreed.  Then looking back at her schoolwork I shook my head.  "I'm not entirely looking forward to it.  Trust me..."  Iwas not entirely sure how to get started to see if she was doing okay.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:34 am

I chuckled slightly.  "No, I wouldn't look forward to it, either, Ellie," I said simply.  I had no idea what she wanted... but I had a feeling it was to merely make sure I was okay.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:46 am

I chuckled at Addie for a moment.  "Honey, are you alright?" I asked, diving right in basically.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:14 pm

I knew something like that was going to be coming from at least one of my housemates and especially a Cattermole.  I closed my potions book and sighed.  "I'm okay, I guess," I said to her, adjusted the pillow behind my back a little bit.  "The soreness and pain physically has gone away... emotionally is a different story, though."  I had to be honest with Ellie.  Though she was younger, she was always there and supportive no matter what.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:39 pm

I nodded and put a hand on Addison's arm comfortingly.  "We both know I don't really understand everything about it... but I understand hurting worse emotionally rather than physically," I said to her honestly.  "But if there is anything that I can help with... just let me know.  I'm sure that there would be something I could do to help."
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:01 pm

I smiled, putting my hand over Ellie's.  "Thanks," I said to her.  "I do appreciate it... but I just don't like to talk about it much.  It's too painful."  I knew in time I would want to remember Cyrus... as of that moment, however, I preferred not to think about it by any means.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down