Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Remus Lupin
James Potter
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 7 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

"There you are!" I said to my best man. "I've been looking for you... where have you been?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 7 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 am

" Oh was just making sure everything was on the table to be served. " I told him with a smile of reassurance on my face. In reality his mother had asked me to make sure things were on the table. So I had hoped that would suffice.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 am

grinning, " that does not mean anything Miss Ember, We are engaged.... " I had to laugh she was brighter than my hair. " Hearing us isn't the same as seeing you little girl. " I also had to point out. she has never seen us.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 am

"Well, I have enough blackmail on you as you do me... you just might not know it," I pointed out. Though I never did see them... I'm sure I could figure something out if need be. "Oh, and past boyfriends that James would just loooove hearing about. It may not be as good, but I'm sure James would give you plenty of hell for me," I teased.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:40 am

"Yeah but I thought that was done awhile ago," I said, eyeing him curiously. "In fact, I saw you check it awhile ago... Now I'm damn curious."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 am

I nodded, " yeah but she wanted me to go refill it because she had to make sure you had everything perfect. " I said, knowing how he would say something to that.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:14 am

I grinned, " Past boyfriends is the only dirt......" I shook my head. I haven't taught you well...." I said with my hand covering my face. " I am sure you have more...." I nodded waiting to hear the protest.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

"Sure I have more what? Dirt? Please, I was teh innocent child, remember? The dirt anyone could have on me from past years wouldn't even own up to what you ahve. I didn't date because of James. Well, that he knew of anyways," I said, remembering a few different guys. "And, if we all recall properly, I was constantly hung up on Sirius and a few times Remus when I was younger. Which everyone knows about so don't even try to blackmail me with that. Unless.... do you know?" Oh Merlin. I just remembered an incident... and no one kenw... at least I didn't think so.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm

"Mate, how long have we been friends? Please, don't insult me. I can tell when you're hiding something... I know that look. I've just never been on this side of it," I told him, making him walk with me. "I'm sure you don't want to tell me... but I can find out easily, y'know."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:19 am

I laughed, " We have been friends for a long time...I don't want to insult you mate...trust me. It's just easier to continue with the evening. " Knowing how much he wouldn't want to know.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

I look at Sirius with a questioning gaze. "Fine," I said, "where's Ember? I haven't seen her lately, either."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:44 am

I grinned, " She's over there talking to your lady." I pointed out. Hell, I was not going to out write say your sister and I were snogging downstairs in the wine cupboard while things were going up here while your fiance noticed. Hell no. I am missing logic sometimes but not that much.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7