Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Remus Lupin
James Potter
7 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 Empty THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:25 am

I couldn't believe that Dumbledore let us go off campus on a weekend that wasn't a Hogsmeade weekend. It was great! It was for me and Lily's engagement celebration. I guess those were the perks of being head boy adn girl in this school. And probably to help us forget about what happened not too long ago... it'd sure help the girls, I know. I entered the pub and saw that there were pretty decorations and that my parents were there, and surprisingly a few other grown ups and teachers even. This could get borin gif we couldnt' drink....
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 am

I walked into the pub with Chloe and saw quite a few people already. I saw Dumbledore and chuckled, knowing James wouldn't drink in front of him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 am

I grinned walking into the pub, " This is so nice!" I looked around and seen James' parents there. I walked over to say hello, and to talk to them. I was so happy. I really felt like we needed this. I was so happy. I looked to James and grinned, " This is great!"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

I looked around, " This is great!" I looked around at some of the nice decorations and looked over to James and Lily and smiled. " They were practically made for each other," I grinned. As I hung onto Remus' hand.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 am

"Yeah it is," I said, grinning and walking over to my parents. "You guys shouldn't be here! How am I going ot misbehave now?"

My dad laughed and rolled his eyes. "Like you've ever behaved while we were around?" Then he turned to Lily and gave her a big hug. "Lily! I am so happy that you decided to become our daughter!"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 am

Walked into the pub holding onto Ember's hand. This was fantastic. How long he has wanted to be here, now he finally has her. Walked over to Prongs. " Well you have her now." I clapped my hand on his back. Looking to Mr. and Mrs. Potter. " He's true Prongs...when have you decided to behave when they were around." I barked a laugh.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

"Exactly," I said, grinning. "Dad, I'm definitely going to be drinking. And I hope to introduce this little girl --" I grabbed Ember "--to the taste of firewhiskey." Yes, I was very open with my father.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:42 am

I grinned, " Of course. Who wouldn't be delighted?" I laughed. " This is amazing. I love the decorations. " I stretched, " Would you guys like to get a drink?" I asked them. Looking to Ember, then back to the Potter's " Would you mind?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 am

I smiled over to Prongs as he was talking about Ember getting introduced to Firewhiskey. " I won't challenge her...so she should be fine." I laughed looking to them.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:44 am

I couldn't believe that I was walking into this place holding SIrius's hand. It was still awesome to me. I rolled my eyes when James grabbed me and caught mum's eye. I laughed. "Oh James, you're so naive to think that I haven't been drinking before! Mum and I have gotten drunk off our asses before... that was the last time I drank because I am a lightweight."

My mum smiled. "Of course I don't mind. Why don't I go fetch some drinks while you guys grab a table big enoughfor all of us?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am

"I know they were," I saaid to Chloe. I pointed out the Potters, SIrius, and Lily. "Let's go join them?" I suggested.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 am

Nodding, " That sounds wonderful." I smiled as I led him to the table. " Hey guys!" I hugged Lily and James. " I'm so happy for you guys..." Watching the look. " What are we drinking?" I asked Lily and Ember.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 am

I laughed, " Makes sense...and Fire whiskey." I told Chloe as she read us like books. " You're good at that." I said sitting down at the table.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 am

"Probably alcohol of some sort," I answered with a grin, sitting down wiht the group.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:51 am

" You're right Chloe." I nodded to her, I smiled " I won't challenge you to drinking...so you can casually drink." I laughed grabbing a seat.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next