Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Remus Lupin
James Potter
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 6 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 am

I felt almost weak in the knees as I was now naked as was she. I couldn't believe we were doing this. It never felt better, " consider it done" I said quickly. I wanted her now. I felt myself wanting her more and more. I pumped slowly as I ran my hand through her hair.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 6 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:26 am

I bit my lip and inhaled as we started moving in rythym with each other. Oh God... I was so glad that I waited for the love of my life (though I really hated admitting that) to do any of this. I pulled him closer to me with my legs making him go deeper inside of me, making me moan with pleasure. Even though there was music upstairs... I didn't want to be loud in case someone happened to be down here where it was more quiet.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:32 am

I pumped faster needing her to be as close as possible. My hands roaming every part of her. It was fantastic. I heard and felt my breathing go faster as I felt like I needed to go faster. I ran a hand through her hair as I pulled it slightly to reveal her neck to me as I bit it lightly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 am

Everyone we had spoken with wanted more wine so I went downstairs to attempt to find some. It was dark so I tried to find a light. Ignoring that I had my wand with me. I pulled it out and muttered Lumos. I found a room with a door and I heard an awfully lot of noise coming out of it. Hoping whatever was in there knew where more wine was. I pulled the door open and jumped a foot and yelled and covered my own mouth. " Oh God.." I shut the door fast and took off upstairs. Oops...I interupted. Was I going to tell anyone what I saw...now no..maybe a little later. Definitely. Not really watching where I was going, I bumped into James. " Oh James I'm sorry sweetheart. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:59 am

<< Nice interruption!!! hahahah! >>

I was breathing into his ear -- well, more like panting -- and nibbling a little bit as we moved together. I felt the passion rising and... oh god... it. felt. undescribable. I started to moan a little louder, I spoke his name softly... and then I heard a yelp. I looekd up in time to see red hair and that was it. Well, that was definitely a moo dampener. "Oh, God, Sirius," I said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:03 am

"Everything okay, babe?" I asked, looking behind her expecting to see a ghost or something. "What's going on? I wondered where you went so I followed... now I'm glad I did."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 am

I frowned a little trying not to giggle. I interrupted. Should I tell James I saw his little sister and his bestfriend having sex. No maybe not but I'm trying to refuse closing my eyes. I laughed at my thought; " I..saw ..well I thought I saw a horrifying ghost. It just scared me was all. " I laughed a little nervously. Knowing he'd catch on that's not what I meant. But I didn't want him to be upset or anything so I wanted to avoid talking about it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I sighed, " Yeah...serious mood killer. " I couldn't help but grin, got to say at least it wasn't Prongs... " So, we should probably get up there. They may be wondering where maid of honour and best man are." I said as I pulled my pants on.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:54 am

"Oh God... I hear James out there," I said, slipping back into my dress. "We're definitely going to have to do some serious sneaking."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 pm

I shook my head at her. "Relax....your brother doesn't really want to yell anyway. And besides, we're putting stuff back on walk out and act your way out. "I said with a grin. " I've done it a few times." I told her honestly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 am

"I'm sure you have," I said, "but I, on the other hand, ahve always been teh innocent one and needn't have to act my way out of anything before. Besidse, I can't lie worth shit." I grinned at him... like I was innocent, please!
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 am

I smirked " Well, then it is a good thing I am a pro." I said with a grin as I took her hand and peeked out of the closet. " It's clear."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 am

I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay, good. Let's get back upthere and hope to God we avoid anything from Lily," I said, laughing slightly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:02 am

I grinned as I turned and saw Sirius and Ember come walking up.i sighed as I walked over to her as I had a grin on my face. " Ember You might have wanted to make sure those were on before walking up stairs dear.." I said pointing to the underwear hanging over her pants. " Go fix it..." I laughed. Oh this was so going to be blackmail.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

"Hey, they only need to be tucked in... at least they're on," I whispered to Lily, discreetly fixing myself up a little bit. "And I'm pretty sure that I've walked in and heard plenty on you adn James, so you are not allowed to use this against me, Lily Evans." I was pretty sure my cheeks were still a little red, but I had to taunt her a little bit. It was just how our relationship went.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next