Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Remus Lupin
James Potter
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 5 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:12 am

I smirked as my parents showed up. " They have no interesting stories right mum...dad?" I asked them with a pleading smile to not give James what he wanted.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 5 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Mr. & Mrs. Evans Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:14 am

I looked to my husband. " You want some stories on Lily...well... she had a crush on her old babysitter. She was so good when he was over. " I smiled as I watched Lily roll her eyes at me. " Well, then she didn't want to keep her clothes on when she was younger. We'd put them on and within minutes they'd be somewhere in a ball and Lily would be off running around the house naked." I said as I started a little list.
Mr. & Mrs. Evans
Mr. & Mrs. Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:17 am

I laughed. "So you were a little stripper, too?" I asked, giving Lily a side hug. "Supposedly I did that, too," I explained to her parents.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 am

I glared for a brief moment also kind of glad he didn't get the crush on my babysitter part. Whew....I smiled. " Yes, I guess I was a little stripper. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:58 am

I moaned, barely thinking about March. I wrapped my legs around Sirius's waist and pulled him closer to me. My tongue rubbed against his and i broke the kiss and made my way down to his neck.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 am

"I hope you didnt do it for your sitter though.... he probably thought that was a bit forward," I added trying to look completely serious and probably failing.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:53 am

I glared to him. " Oh be quiet." I said with a tiny blush to my face. " I will just go hear more stories about you. You can't tell me you didn't have a crush when you were younger. Ou... Your mum would know. " I said excitedly as I scooped quickly for Mrs. Potter.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 am

I hoisted her back up as she moved to my neck I let my hands roam free of her chest. Slowing down to ask. " You sure about this? " I asked I didn't want to do anything before she knew she wanted it.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:02 am

I took a deep breath and smiled at him. I nodded and bit my lip slgihtly. "Yes," I whispered, kissing him again. The fact that he asked that made me feel envigorated. I almost couldn't wait now... but I wanted to take our time, too. It was very difficult. I moved my hands so I could unbutton his pants.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 am

I smiled as she answered, " Let me know if something hurts..." I told her. I didn't want to hurt her so if I did I was stopping as soon as I was. I mean, of course it would hurt a little...but I had hoped only for a second. Wait, why on earth was I thinking about this. I am Sirius Black and yet here I am being all nervous. I shook my head slightly and deepened the kiss with Ember as she fumbled with undoing my pants I hoisted her up against the wall. I found myself helping her pull off my pants. They had dropped to the floor, I then rolled Ember's skirt up and pulled off her panties.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. & Mrs. Evans Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

As she goes to not really do that I should tell him more stories. " James, Well you know she won't actually go look for your mum she wants to stay here and make sure I don't tell to much embarassing stories." I told him a matter of factly.
Mr. & Mrs. Evans
Mr. & Mrs. Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:13 am

I smiled, " Thanks mum, dad. I can to go see Mrs. Potter for some embarassing stories. " I stuck my tongue out at my mum as she laughed at me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:13 am

My fingers interlaced with his long hair and pulled slightly, kissing him passionately. I pulled his boxers off of him. I didn't really know the incantation for protection... but to be quite honest, I really couldn't care right now. "I want you," I whispered into his ear, nibbling on his earlobe in the process.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:22 am

I shrugged. "I still enjoy the fact that she stripped for the babysitter she had a crush on," I teased.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

I raised my eyebrows. " Not like you did anything like that..." I asked him with a slight grin. Knowing full well James would so do something like that.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next