Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE)

2 posters

Go down

He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE) Empty He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE)

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:55 am

I wanted Jetty to follow in my footsteps.  If something happened to me, I wanted someone to get him to become who he really was.  I went to talk to Darwin about help to make sure that would actually happen.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE) Empty Re: He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE)

Post  Marcus Darwin Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 am

I heard someone walk up and it had better be Pettigrew.  I did not have time to deal with any bullshit.  And it always seemed to be the case with Pettigrew.  It was indeed the man who I was waiting for.  "Pettigrew.  What do you need?" I asked him wtih disdain.  That was just the way I talked to everyone.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE) Empty Re: He wants to rip out every bit of good in you -- TBD (DONE)

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:03 am

I didn't let the way Darwin talking down to me bother me.  That was just the way he was.  "I have a favor to ask of you.  It's about a young recruit," I told him.    I would have gone to someone else, but young recruits entrigued this man.  And I hated the man as well.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:05 am

I nearly left without a word when I heard the word 'favor', but the words 'young recruit' I decided I would hear him out.  "And what about this young recruit?" I inquired.  To make this more fun for me, I wanted to know as much as possible.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:15 am

"I am working on him now; he is extremely young still.  He is slow and reluctant to accept his true nature," I explained.  "But I just want to make sure that Jetty will be continuously coached if something happens tome." I knew being a death eater had me on borrowed time.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:15 am

So it was his son.  how interesting.  "Are you sure you don't want me to start now and get you off the hook? I would be glad to start on him," I offered.  I thought that idea sounded so much better than waiting.  I hated to wait.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 am

I shook my head.  "Not yet," I said.  "He is still too young I think.  Let me work on him... when he's ready for force, I'll let you know."  I had a bad feeling about letting Darwin have a hand in Jetty... but my son would probably need a firm hand sooner rather than later.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marcus Darwin Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 am

We would see about that.  I may just have to put a hand in things without Pettigrew's knowledge.  We shall see when I deem it necessary for when I help with this young man.
Marcus Darwin
Marcus Darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down