Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Remus Lupin
James Potter
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:27 am

"Fine," I said. I looked at Lily. "C'mon... let's make it quick." I knew that would be impossible because I wouldn't want to be rude... but I also wanted to party.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977 - Page 4 Empty Re: THREE BROOMSTICKS -- Celebrate Good Times C'Mon! -- Mid May 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:39 pm

I smirked taking his hand as we walked around the room to thank people for coming to our engagement party. I walked around and said Hello to James ' grandfather who told me about when James was a baby and how he didn't want to keep his clothes on. I laughed an awed at the story. I pulled the chair beside him, and sat down to continue talking to him. He started to tell me, more about how he hoped he would find someone like me and how happy he was he found me. I smiled, " Thank you Mr. Potter." I said as he took my hand and clapped on it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 am

"Please don't tell anymore embarrassing stories," I said loudly, hoping all my family would hear me but also knowing they'd ignore me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:54 am

"We probably should wait..." I said. "And while we do... we could go do something to kill time." It was hard to be this happy since March... but I was atually genuinely having a nice time. Why not try to get out of the craziness I've been in since March? I mean... yes, it scarred me for life... but I neede to try to get over it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 am

I smiled I was happy to oblige with a something else option but later on tonight when we weren't with her entire family. " Later m'dear is when I will be more then happy to oblige with something else to kill time." I said as I winked at her. I was happy, more happy then anyone I had ever been with. IT was nice and different.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:17 am

"But it wouldn't be as risky and would lose half the fun," I said with a twinkle in my eyes. I slowly traced a line up his thigh under the table with my finger.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 am

I stopped and took a deep breath, looking to her I grinned. Very risky especially for me. I don't know how long I would be able to play the good guy card and not want to take her into a room. I smirked, I would more then willing for later. Maybe with a little more enticing I could do now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:31 am

"Oh, come on," I said, keeping my hadn exactly where it was. "Where's the Sirius who took chances when the sane wouldn't? That's the Sirius that makes me want you... but I guess that Sirius is gone now," I said with a sigh and a shrug. "I guess you're just boring now, aren't you?" Antatgonizing him might not work... but I'm sure his ego would beat his mind.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:34 am

" Aw c'mon hun. It's adorable. You didn't want to keep your clothes on." I smiled he didn't like doing that now. I laughed at the thought. I had to say I was happy to hear some embarassing stories I just hoped my parents weren't going to spill anything.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:37 am

"Oh I'm sure you have just as adorable storeis as I do," I said with an evil grin, starting my search for LIly's side of the family though I doubted I'd find them here since they were all Muggles. But Muggles can surprise people.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 am

I took another deep breath unable to keep myself calm. She was antagonizing me. She was good, mind you i would do the same thing. But still ...I'm not doing it. I took another deep breat has she called me boring how dare she. " I'll show you boring." I said with a smirk as she was getting whjat she wanted. I led her to downstairs where a bed and everything already seemed to be. " Wonderful." I said as I cleaned it quickly with a wave of the wand. I turned to her and pulled her close and kissed her passionately.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. & Mrs. Evans Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 am

Lily had told us where to go. We couldn't be happier for our little angel. We looked around for Lily seeing as she would be able to introduce us to our soon to be family. We spotted her and James. " Hello kids." we said as we hugged them both.
Mr. & Mrs. Evans
Mr. & Mrs. Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 am

I loved getting what I wanted. I was just that good. I kissed him back just as passionately. I pulled him closer, my hands sliding under his shirt. I felt a little weak in the knees as I kissed him, but I didn't let it show. I couldn't believe how much I wanted this, I just hoped that no one would interrupt. I pulled away slightly, "Did you lock the door?" I asked in a whispery voice. I started to unbutton his shirt, not really waiting for his answer.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:46 am

"Aha! Hello Mr and Mrs Evans!" I said, giving Lily's mum a great big hug. "We were just having a lovely conversation and I think you two will make great additions to it!"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 am

Nodding as I shrugged out of my now unbuttoned shirt. " Yes.." I said quickly as I took off her shirt and bra in one swoop. Yes, I am that good. I smirked as I kissed her neck and hoisted her up against the wall.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next