Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:25 am

I had my arm around her shoulders as we laid there.  "I'm not sure if you would believe me if I told you," I informed her.  I had only done this with Pansy -- well, at least here.  I may snog and use other girls when I wanted, but I never brought anyone here except for the ones that I saw might last more than just a night or two.  I had ended it with Pansy due to the fact of what was going on... yet she still was practically devoted to me.  She did not care if I had turned distant and into a jerk to everyone even in my own house.  She continued to be there for me... I had no idea why.  Perhaps instead of calling it devotion, I should call it love.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 am

I propped myself up on my elbow so I could see his face.  "So what's the number?" I inquired, wondering if I could get the real number out of him or not.  I was expecting it to be in the double digits... I noticed all the women that seemed to surround him all the time.  He always looked bored with them, though, as if it were their job to be fawning all over him.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:36 am

I smiled at her.  "I've only brought one other girl here," I told her honestly.  When she started to laugh I joined in.  "I told you that you wouldn't believe me if I told you the real number."  I shook my head and sat up myself.  I checked the time on the clock on the wall; it was close to dinner time.  I looked at her and it seemed like we both had the same idea.  Without really addressing it, we both started to get dressed.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:38 am

I raised my eyebrows at him and smiled.  I still was not sure if I believed him, but why would he lie?  I pulled my hair out from beneath my shirt collar.  "What about all the girls I see dangling off of your arms all the time?" I questioned as I slipped my shoes onto my feet.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:44 am

I laughed and folded the blanket and draped it over the back of the couch.  "Just because I have an entourage does not mean that they get everything," I informed her, leading the way out of the room.  We made our way back up to the main level of the castle.  I smiled at her as we went to our respective tables in the Great Hall so we could at least have supper.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:51 am

I saw Addison come into the Great Hall and sit at the Hufflepuff table shortly after Malfoy came in and sat at his House table.  I stood up and moved over to sit by my old friend.  I just wanted to give her fair warning.  I knew what game she was playing.  "Addie, just so you know... I'm not going to tell Dean a damn thing about what I saw today," I said, glaring at her.  I was not going to be the one to break Dean's heart -- even if it was not mine to break quite yet.  I knew that he would do something stupid if he found out.  I wanted to try to win Dean over without using tactics such as these.  It was bad enough that he went overboard with the drugs - I only started out on marijuana which was not one hundred percent addictive and now he was getting a lot of other things from other people that I had no idea.  It made him relax, but it meant that he really was not mine yet.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 am

I had just sat down when Morgan came over.  I sighed and set my fork down to turn slightly in my seat to look at her.  "You know Morgan, it really is none of your business.  Believe it or not, this isn't just to get back at Dean for being with you.  I'm allowed to move on," I spat.  Of course I was lying, but she did not need to know that.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:55 am

I rolled my eyes.  "I just hope you know what you're doing... associating yourself with them.  You may ruin your chances of ever getting back with Dean," I said, standing up and walking back over to my original seat.  I glanced back over at her and ssaw that I did make my point.  Not that I wanted her to get back with Dean, I just wanted to prove my point that she was going to end up ruining her own life wihtout any help from anyone else.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3