Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence.

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence. Empty Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am

I was newly engaged and I needed to tell people, the one I felt like I needed to tell was Severus. He was there for me since first year. It's why I've been there for him. Or at least tried to be, I gave James a kiss as I left telling him I was going to talk with Severus. So I put on my uniform and grabbed my cloak and left the heads common room looking for Severus. I thought I'd start out in the Great hall. I smiled as I went walking down the corridors, well this is going to never get the grin off my face. After I told Severus I was pretty sure Iwas just going to walk around and tell people. Like Professor Mcgonagall. I smiled as I walked into the great Hall looking for Severus.

Last edited by Lily M. Evans Potter on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence. Empty Re: Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence.

Post  Severus Snape Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 am

Severus, who had been looking over his Potions notes, looked up just in time to see Lily making her way into the Great Hall, a grin on her face. Curious, he closed his notes. "You look happy today, Lily. What happened?" he queried, returning her smile.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence. Empty Re: Pieces of memories fall to the ground.- Feb 15th _ Smut & Viloence.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 am

I saw hmim, " This." I said happily showing him my ring from James. I couldn't believe I was engaged, it was so weird. But I just had to tell him. " I just had to share the news with you." I said as I hugged him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:11 am

Severus stared at her ring, then at her, not quite believing what he'd just heard. "En-engaged? Wow, that's...that's something. I mean, congratulations. You look happy about it." An icy feeling coated his stomach just then. "You and James belong together." he added.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 am

I grinned, " thank you...the ring is one of his family's. " I said as I explained. " I just had to share it with you. And thank you." I said with a smile. I don't think anything could bring my mood down.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 am

Betta made her way into the Great Hall and immediately looked around for Severus. She spotted him a second later, talking to Lily, who had a big smile on her face. Curious, she made her way over to the two.

"Hey, Sev, hey, Lily! What's going on?" she asked cheerfully, adjusting her book sack. "Something exciting?"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:23 am

I smiled as I saw Betta, clearly Severus wasn't a girl....I needed anohter girl. " This." I said happily showing her the ring. " James proposed." I said with a smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:26 am

"No way!" Betta shrieked, looking at the ring. "Merlin, Lily, that's great! I'm so happy for you!" She hugged Lily. "This is amazing...we should have a bridal shower. I love bridal showers! Oh, and I would love to go with you to pick out a gown! This is so incredible, Lily. I really am happy for you!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:31 am

I smiled, " Sure thing!" I loved Showers, " Chloe and Ember and my mum are coming too." I said happily. This was more the response I was looking for. I was ecstatic. " I actually want to talk to Professor Dumbledore with James about a party. Not a shower...Just make an other occasion, to have a shower. I was so happy. " The ring was in James' family for a long time. " I said as I was super paranoid about ever taking it off even for the simplest things like washing my hands. I was just gooing to leave it on most of the time. I smiled, " I could use some help making it though." I said " the girls are coming down to the hall soon and we all can get going there. I mean I already have an idea of what I want my bridesmaids to be wearing, I jsut have no idea about myself. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonin Dolohov Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am

"Someone talking about a wedding over here?" Antonin queried, a sneer on his face. "Whose is it? You and Snape, Elisabetta? How romantic...Snape's going to breed."
Antonin Dolohov
Antonin Dolohov

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 am

"Go away, Antonin!" Betta snapped, pushing Dolohov away. "What we're talking about here is none of your business! Honestly, you're a bloody flea! If you don't want me to hurt you right here and right now, get the hell away from Lily and the rest of us!"
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 am

I shook my head and watched as Betta yelled at antonin to go away. Glad she did so. He still creeps me out to no end. I still had a grin on my face, because as bad as Antonin is I'm still in such a good mood. If he were to ruin it I guess you could call him talented.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:50 am

"Is James going to have a bachelor party?" Severus queried, still feeling ice in his stomach. "Never mind, I shouldn't ask that. It's not my business." He stood up, looked at Lily, then at her ring, then back at her face. "I'm happy for you, Lily. I--" he stopped for a moment, then managed a half-smile. "I'll talk to you later. I have a test to go study for. See you later, Betta." Saying this, he made his way outside and down to the lake, where he threw his book sack down, and, despite his best efforts to keep it all in, began crying for all he was worth.

Lily? Engaged? What the hell? he thought, putting his face in his hands. This is not happening...this is not happening at all! Why, why, why?
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 am

I looked to Betta and gave her a look of . I sure as hell don't believe he's all right. " Um... I think I'm going to look for him. " I told her. Looking over to Antonin. " You're welcome to come with me Betta." I offered her a ticket out of the conversation.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabetta Domenici Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:54 am

"He's not okay." Betta commented. "And yeah, I'll come with you. I need some better company than this flobberworm." she added, glaring at Antonin. She followed Lily. "I think this came as a bit of a shock for him, Lily." she said quietly, as they made their way out of the Great Hall.
Elisabetta Domenici
Elisabetta Domenici

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next