Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983 Empty For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:37 am

I was out doing some shopping for my son who was at my parents' house and I saw a familiar face.  I walked over to her.  "Ember?" I asked, not entirely sure if it was her.  After a handful of years, people could change a lot.  But I was not sure if I could ever forget her pretty little face.  "Is that you?"
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983 Empty Re: For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 am

Tobi was babysitting for me since I had to do a little bit of shopping.  I felt bad for making her watch my two kids when she had Jada and Jetty to watch at the same time... a handful of toddlers could be a handful.  But that was what we did for each other.  I started slightly when I heard my name and turned around.  I smiled.  "Jeremy!  Hi, how are you?" I asked.  We gave each other an awkward hug as we both were carrying baskets full of kid things in our other arms.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983 Empty Re: For every dark night, there is a brighter day -- Fall 1983

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 am

We let go of each other and looked at each other.  "How have you been?" I asked her.  Everyone knew what had happened with Sirius a couple of years ago.  I could only imagine how she was with raising two toddlers on her own.  I was having a hard enough time with just Max, let alone with two kids.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 pm

I sighed, shaking my head slightly.  "Oh, well... it's been kind of rough," I admitted.  It was going on two years of Sirius being in Azkaban and dealing with people thinking that he was guilty of killing my own brother and sister.  I knew, of course, that it was all lies.  I looked at Jeremy and smiled.  "How are you?  Did you end up finding that lucky lady?" I asked.  I really did not want to talk about me and Sirius.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:37 am

I nodded at her.   "Yeah, I did.  Unfortunately there were complications with her pregnancy," I said, not wnating to get into everything.  "Max is perfectly healthy, though, and is my whole world."  I smiled at her.  "It's weird, I have read more about your life with Sirius in the Prophet... how much of it is really true?  Do you have two kids?" When they had arrested him and wrote all those articles, they delved into his life.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:50 pm

I felt horrible for bringing it up.  I put my hand on his arm.  "I am so sorry to hear that, Jeremy," I said with utmost sincerity.  I smiled, though, when he mentioned his son.   I sighed, shaking my head.  "Well, that is a conversation that I don't really enjoy having.  But I could talk about my kids all day long... I do have two of them.  A son and a daughter -- Dean and Elena.  They have made everything so much better," I explained, knowing that if I did not have them... I was not sure what I would have done after losing everybody else.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm

I nodded, understanding.  "I know what you mean, Ems," I said simply.  "Kids always make things better in the toughest of times..."  I was sure that she knew exactly what I meant by that, too.  We both had issues and my son and her children helped us each through it in their own way.  "How old are they now?  Not much older than Max, I'm guessing?"
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:24 am

I chuckled, not knowing how old his little Max was.  "Well, Dean is three and a half... Lenni is only about ten months younger than him," I said.  I shook my head and sighed.  "they are handfuls... how old is Max?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:28 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "Well, Max is close to three -- so sounds about the same age or nearly the same age as your daughter," I said to Ember.  "And I can't imagine having two close that age... Max is bad enough!"
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:27 am

I shrugged.  "I have good and bad days... I've got a lot of help, too, though.  I'm still really close with Remus and CHloe," I explained.  "And Tobi... so we all help each other out the best we can.  It's nice to think that Dean will still have a male figure in his life until Sirius is proven innocent."  I had to keep telling myself that he would get out one day.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:28 am

I nodded at her, understanding completely.  "Yeah... having that figure is always a good thing for a boy... especially if he is the spitting image of his father," I pointed out, meaning Sirius's school days -- not where he was right now, though it was applicable.
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:35 pm

I shook my head, running a hand through my long hair.  "Merlin... I dont' even want to think about having a mini-Sirius to deal with quite yet," I said, alughing.  "Though I have a feeling that will be what he becomes..."  It would nto be a bad thing... but it would be difficult if Sirius was still in Azkaban.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:25 am

I chuckled.  "That would definitely be a handful," I pointed out to her.  "Especially if he ends up becoming best mates with any of the other Marauder kids... which Im' sure that is exactly what will happen."
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:57 am

I grinned.  "As if we wouldn't have all the kids hang around each other?" I suggested, chuckling.  "I'm going to need help from REmus and Chloe if I have another Sirius on my hands."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy Taylor Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 pm

I laughed adn nodded.  "That is definitely true," I agreed.  "I don't know how you're going to deal with it.  Because you'll have a mini-me in your daughter, too I'm sure."
Jeremy Taylor
Jeremy Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next