Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) Empty A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:37 am

I had been planning on staying at Hogwarts instead of going to Hogsmeade this weekend, but I figured that it would do me well if I got out and about.  I needed to try to ignore everything  that Dean was doing.  I knew that he was no longer my boyfriend or anything, I ended that.  But I still cared for him and about him... I hated seeing what he was doing, there was just nothing I could do about it.  I was tired of seeing him fool around with Morgan -- who used to be one of my closest friends.  I was ready to just snap.  I knew breaking up wtih Dean had hurt him, but he was continuously hurting me.  It was like he made sure that I saw him doing everything he was... and I was at my breaking point.  I knew that this was silly, but I wanted to do something else that could possibly hurt Dean as much as he was hurting me.  I wanted to be spiteful -- something I knew was wrong to do.  I heard some laughter and saw Malfoy standing with his goons.  I could not believe that I was actually thinking what I was... but I knew that this would irritate Dean the most.

Last edited by Addison Logan Black on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) Empty Re: A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:58 am

Crabbe and Goyle were listening to me rag on Potter, Weasley, and Granger when I saw the rather beautiful looking Logan.  It really was a shame that she was Sorted into Hufflepuff... her looks would have been a great addition to the Slytherin House.  With a slight nod of my head, I dismissed Crabbe and Goyle from my presence.  I did not need them around at the moment.  They willingly walked off, still guffawing like the morons they were at what I had been saying about the others.  Sometimes I wondered why I kept them around.  I walked over to her and noticed that she seemed a little lost or something.  "What are you doing out here away from everyone?" I inquired, looking at her.  Oh, it would be entertaining to taint her image for the wonderful Black.  I knew it would end up causing so much strife... and how I enjoyed causing the whole lot of them as much strife as possible.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE) Empty Re: A different way to dance with dark romance (SMUT) -- Fall 1996 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 am

I was a little surprised that he had actually made the first move.  To be honest, it worried me slightly.  I looked over at Malfoy and attempted a smile... it was something I had not done in awhile.  "I don't always travel with an entourage like you, Malfoy," I pointed out.  He was hardly seen without his goons.  Lately, however, he seemed to be distant with even them.  I was curious, but was not going to ask about it.  It was none of my business.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:17 am

I flashed a tense smile her way.  I really did travel with my bodyguards most of the time... just not lately.  I only had brought them along today due to the fact that we were friends in some way and I knew thta they were hurt that I ahd been distant with them.  There was just too much on my mind and they were so dense, I knew they would not be able to handle what it was that I was going through.  "What are you doing out here, though?  Talking to me of all people," I said, wondering why someone like her would want to talk with the likes of me.  I did enjoy the fact that I might be able to ruin her for Black.  I had no intention of hurting her, but I knew the second word traveled that she was hanging around near me, Black would die a little on the inside and most likely hurt himself even worse than he already was.  Which put me in the clear of being the culprit of hurting him... I would not have to get my hands dirty at all.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:22 am

I turned to face him, crossing my arms as I leaned against the fence post that blocked off the Shrieking Shack.  "You were the one who approached me, Malfoy," I pointed out to him, a slight smirk on my face.  I had wanted him to talk to me, yes, but that did not mean I had to make this any easier for him.  I could only imagine what others would think of me, but I did not really care.  Why should I care about my reputation or anything like that when it was just school anyways?
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:27 am

She was going to play hard to get was she?  I could see the desire in her eyes.  I saw pain there, too.  I could only imagine what she saw in my stoney eyes.  "I can easily just walk away if that's what you would prefer," I said softly, lifting my hand to brush some hair from her cheek as I moved a little closer to her.  "But something in your eyes tells me that you don't want me to."  My voice was barely above a whisper.  Why could I not have a little bit of fun?  I needed to forget everything that was going on in my life... perhaps doing something a little out of character would help me do just that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 am

I was not expecting such forwardness from him.  I felt my breath catch in my throat when his cold fingers brushed against my cheek moving away some hair that had fallen.  I stared into his gray eyes and saw the turmoil, pain, fear... in his eyes.  I bit the bottom of my lip slightly as we stared at each other, both of us seemingly frozen where we were as if playing chicken to see who would actually make the first move.  I unfolded my arms and put them on his hips as I leaned forward to kiss him.  There was no turning back now.  I closed my eyes and felt his lips press against mine.  I pulled him a little closer, moving my arms to wrap around him.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:07 am

I had been slightly surprised that she had actually moved to kiss me.  I bent down and met her lips halfway and pressed mine against hers.  I kept my hand underneath of her chin, lifting her head towards mine gently.  I knew that this was going to lead to things that would be interesting enough as it was.  I pulled away, but kept my forehead leaning against hers.  I could not believe that I let my guard down.  I never did that.  It was not as if I never had a girlfriend -- I had all sorts of Slytherin girls hanging onto my every word.  And I can say that I used them all to my advantage at opportune moments.  But this seemed to be something different entirely.  I hated feeling this way... I tried to avoid it as much as possible.  I pulled away completely and let go of Logan.  "What are you doing?" I asked, flipping the switch on the way that I was feeling.  I needed to pull myself together.  Logan was nothing.  She had no status, I was almost positive that she was not even a pureblood, she was innocent.  I was never going to go through with any of this.  There was no reason for me to stand here and deal with her.  I wanted to hurt Black, yes, but I was not going to lower myself to do it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 am

With how quickly Draco pulled away from me, I was quite startled and slightly hurt.  I mean, I really should not be surprised by the fact that he would kiss and then leave me standing there like an idiot.  "I thought I was kissing you," I said, letting some of my humiliation turn into anger in my voice.  "What was that?  It seemed like you wanted the same thing."  I knew that this was a stupid idea.  I should have known that trying to be spiteful would only come back to bite me in the arse later.  I shoved past the Slytherin, trying not to feel as badly as I did.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:22 am

She was sure a spitfire.  I smirked at her and grabbed her arm.  "I just wanted to know if you realized what you were doing.  Someone as innocent as you... seen with someone like me.  Why on earth would you want to do that?" I questioned, pulling her back closer to me.  I did not need her to run off.  I wondered if she even thought of what this would do to her man that I was sure she was still in love with.  I was doing this to hurt him; why was she doing this?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:27 am

I wanted to yell at him for grabbing me, my mind obviously going to the worst possible thing that could happen.  But all he was doing was keeping me from walking away from him.  I took a deep breath and stared at him.  I let out my breath and shrugged.  "I know what I'm doing.  Don't worry about me, Malfoy.  It's not like you worry about anyone but yourself on any other day," I informed him.  This really was a bad idea.  I wanted to just lose myself a little bit... I did not want to have an argument.  "If you can't handle it, then fine.  I'm just going to walk away, as you said."  It would nto be that difficult to do.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:35 am

It sounded as if she was definitely going to use me to get back at Black for everything he was doing to her.  Even though I did not enjoy being used, I wanted to use her as well to hurt Black.  It looked like we were on the same page.  I knew that she was right about me being quite selfish, but she had no idea what was going on in my life.  I shook my head at her.  "I can handle more than what you will ever know, Logan.  I just never pegged you as someone sinking to this level of spite, is all.  It will tear Black apart if he knew you and I just kissed," I noted, sounding bored of this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 am

"I never thought I'd have to," I said quietly, looking away from Malfoy.  "Dean has asked for this... but I really should not use anyone -- even you.  I'm sorry..."  I could not believe I was apologizing to such a jerk as Malfoy, but it really was not fair to him for me to be using him.  I was not even that heartless.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 am

I could not stop myself from laughing.  She started to walk away, but instead of stopping her, I stayed in stride with her, slipping my hands into my pockets.  "Logan, it sounds like you and I are actually on the same page," I informed her, noting how she seemed surprised by that.  I moved in front of her and turned to face her, making her stop.  I lowered my voice and gazed at her intensely.  "You and I both want to hurt Black -- obviously for different reasons, but the end result will still be the same.  Since we want the same results, we may as well have a little bit of fun with it.  He doesn't care what he's doing to you... so why should you extend anything but the same to him?" I could tell that I was winning this.  I had a slight smirk playing at my lips when I saw that my logic was actually working on her.  I was just doing it for the hell of it and because I enjoyed causing them all grief and strife.  She was doing it because she was a woman scorned.  You never wanted to be on teh receiving end of a woman scorned.  I did not care about who started what or any of the details of their feud, but I would gladly help aid her in winning this fight against Black.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:16 am

Sadly, Malfoy's logic made sense.  Why should I care about how my choices would affect Dean right now?  He clearly was not.  And neither was my ex-best friend.  I could easily enjoy myself... I always tried to be the person of reason and why should that responsibility always be mine?  I smiled at him.  Instead of answering with words, I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to snog the Slytherin.  I pulled away and grinned at him.  I moved a little closer to him and our bodies were pressed against each other while we stood by the Shrieking Shack.  I was almost hoping that someone would end up walking up and seeing us... just to spread word to Dean.  I could not believe that I was going through with this.  To be honest, Malfoy was a much better kisser than what I expected from him.  "How exactly do we want to do this...?" I questioned, knowing the Malfoy was not exactly one for public affection.  And being this spiteful was out of my element.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next