Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

+5
Sirius Black
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Finally everyone guest-wise was headed toward the reception hall so that it was just the wedding party.  Jada was already looking pooped in her mum's arms head resting on Tobi's shoulder.  I smiled at Tobi and said, "I don't think Jada is going to make it much longer... are you going to end up taking her to your mum's or something?"  I knew a two-year-old or so was not going to last long at a reception.  But I did want her to be there for the grand entrance of the bridal party.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Sirius Black Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:05 am

I smiled to Jada, " You think you can make it just a little longer?" I asked her, the little one looked like she was going to fall asleep while walking into the room. " I think you can do it....how about...You come in with us?" I asked as I scooped her away from Tobi. Smirking to her, " Sorry I had too. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:22 am

I giggled as Uncle Sirius scooped me up.  "I can," I said, nodding and smiling at them all.  "Need candy!" I knew that I could probably get away with a lot today... I was the flowergirl.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:38 pm

I gave a loud bark of a laugh as jada commented on needing candy." I'll see what I can do for you kiddo." I told her as I grinned and spun her around.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:43 pm

I smiled and saw Tobi just shake her head and laugh.  "I think we have Mummy's permission, too.  Especially since you're going to grandma's," I said, loving my little goddaughter.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 pm

" Oh yeah...as long as you spend the night with Auntie Em..and Uncle Sirius..." I said as I looked to October who grinned at me. I thought it was funny. I was certain they would love to babysit their niece on their honeymoon. I received looks from the two of them. " Jeez...you think I offered up hippogriff dung." I said as we walked into the hall to start the party.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:59 pm

I shook my head at Lily as I grinned. As if I was planning anything for the honeymoon. Like I am going to share it. Come on now. She had to know me better than that I hope. I put Jada down as she wanted to make her own entrance I think. I looked to Ember as we entered the hall. " Well now...Mrs. Black, let's show them how to have a good time?" I asked her with a smirk.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:40 pm

I laughed as we got in to the hall and Sirius and Ember had their dance. It was a beautiful sight. I leaned on James as we watched. " Remember this?" I asked him fondly as I couldn't stop smiling as they danced away. I loved that it was to bon jovi, that I had sunken my interest into Ember. It didn't take much mind you but still.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 am

<< Remus and Chloe were the last ones to get married, right?>>

I put my arm around Chloe, joining in the crowd watching the newlyweds dancing together for the first time as husband and wife.  I have never seen Ember so happy or Sirius focus this much on just one single girl.  "They really look wonderful togehter, don't they?" I inquired, kissing the top of her head sweetly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:40 am

I had to blink back some emotion and cleared my throat slightly before answering Lily.  "Of course I do," I said to her, letting out a deep breath slowly.  "I can't believe that my baby sister is married... she's barely an adult..."  But I knew that Sirius was all my sister ever wanted.  And I also knew that Ember was the one thing that had been missing from his life.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:17 am

When the song ended, I looked up at my husband and gave hiim a kiss.  "I love you," I said, knowing that there was no way I would be able to stop saying that today -- or ever, really.  I was just so happy.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:40 am

I squeezed his shoulders, " I know babe, but they look so happy." I said as I leaned my head on him trying to offer some strength to him like I know he wanted. " It's cute to know that you wanted to keep Em away from boys and yet she marries one of your best friends."

< Yepper we had them the last to be married.>
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 am

I smiled and sighed.  "Well, he's the only person who I would trust to protect her as much as I do," I said honestly.  "If not more than myself..."  There was no way that Sirius would ever let any harm befall my sister.  And I trusted him with her more than anyone else... I just wished that they did not rush into this.  But then again, with the way life was around us, I was not entirley surprised.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:55 pm

I held onto Jada while I watched my best friend dance with the man of her dreams.  "One day that will happen for you and your mummy, sweetie," I whispered to her.  She was squirming, wanting to go dance with Uncle Sirius I believed.  I chuckled slighlty and kissed her forehead.  "Not yet... though I'm sure he has a dance saved just for you."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:50 am

Grinning, " I love you too Em." I told her as I gave her a kiss. Looking to her, " I have to go dance with a special little lady now." I informed her as I strode over to October. " Hello, how about a dance?" I asked Jada in her mum's arms.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next