Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987 Empty She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 am

I was so excited that I got my letter to Hogwarts. Dad and Mum were out and Remus was watching me. I knew that I wanted to go out and get my supplies... but I also knew my parents would want to be wtih me when I did that. I found my big brothre and looked at him. "I really want to go out and get my stuff. How mad to you think Mum and dad would be if yuo took me out?" I asked, sitting in the chair, picking at my nails a little bit.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987 Empty Re: She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:35 am

I laughed at Penelope. "I know Dad loved taking me... I can only imagine how your mum would feel. I won't take that away from her or Dad," I said, setting my quill down. I wanted to find a better job than the one i currently had, but this was the only job that had kept me longer than a few months. The pay was not great... but it was better than nothing when you had a family.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987 Empty Re: She's got stars in her eyes, always has -- Summer 1987

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 am

My big brother was of course right. I hated that, though. "Could we just go look?" I prodded. I hoped that he would agree to that. It was the least he coul ddo. I hoped I would be able to bug him enough to take me to Diagon Alley to at least browse for my school thing.s
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:38 am

I laughed at my sister and shook my head. "I'm not taking you, Penny. What else would you like to do?" I questioned. I knew she was restless. I remembered how I felt when I got my owl with my lettre from Hogwarts. I made Dad take me out quickly as he could. I wished that I could take Penny, but I was not going to do that. I knew Cathie could not wait to take her daughter to buy her wand and everything. Besides, I only had a few years before Will was ready for Hogwarts.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:40 am

I hated how he had to be like that. "Well, why don't we go swimming?" I suggested, hopping to stand up. I was sure that Remus would be able to tell me stories of Hogwarts at least. I knew that he had a gang eof friends... I hoped I would be so lucky to find a group like that.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:41 am

I smiled at Penny. "Let's go swimming," I agreed. We both got changed and went out to the lake. I ran off the dock and did a cannonball intot he water. I popped my head above the water in time to see Penelope copy what I just did. I laughed as her blonde head came above the surface. "This was a fantastic idea," I told my sist.er
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:43 am

I splashed my brother and laughed. "I think it was a great idea, too," I said. I loved having some time with Remus. "Tell me stories about Hogwarts," I requested, trying to master floating on my back.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:43 am

I smiled at her. "Well... what all would you like to know? You better behave better than any of us did," I informed her, slpashing at her the way she did me. I swam towards her to help her steady herself while floating on her back.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:44 am

I giggled and righted myself. "I will always behave better than you and your friends, Remus," I informed him. "And I'm sure Will and Lucy will behave better, too." Of course Will and Lucy were nto close to HOgwarts age yet, but I as still sure they woudl behave. But tehn again, they were his kids.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 am

I chuckled at her. "I expect that you will," I said. "Your mum will be able to keep you under control better than dad did with me," I teased. OF course it was my friends and not Dad's doing. But I knew that Cathie would definitely help keep Penelope in line. Along with a cool big brother.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:45 am

I swam around Remus. "Why don't you call Mum, mum?" I asked him. She ha dbasically been married to Dad for forever. I just hoped that he hthought we were a family.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:46 am

I swam to the dock and pulled myself up. I aslso helped my sister onto it as well. "I have my own mother," I said queitly. "But I don't know why I don't call Cathie 'mum'. I've never really realized it before." I was sure that if it bothered Dad or Cathie that they would let me know. I knew Dad would say something to me anyways... I thought it would. I hoped he would.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 am

I shrugged and laid back, letting the sun shine on me. "You should start calling her that," I informed him. I really wanted him to be a real brother and real brothers called our mother Mum. I really wanted him to call her that and there really was no other reason.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 am

I shrugged and heard people chatting. "I think they're home," I said, looking behind us and seeing Cathie and Dad. I stood up and walked up to them. "How was your lunch date?" I asked them, hearing Penny run up behind me on the dock and in the sand.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:48 am

I ran up. "Mum! HOw was it?" I questioned. I loved hearing about their dates. I was a bit of a romantic. I loved it.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next