Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

+5
Sirius Black
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Sirius Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:15 am

I grinned clapping a hand on Prongs' back. " Sounds like a plan." I said putting the vial down and going to my place to walk Tabatha down the aisle first as my groomsmen stayed behind me to accompany me later. I walked out to my spot and waited. I was instructed to not look behind me. I knew Tabatha would make sure I remembered that. Smiling I just waited for my soon to be mother-in-law.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 am

I hugged my dad and smiled at the girls as they headed to their spots.  I could not believe that it was time already.  I knew that Daddy was going to need to make sure that he was going to make me smile the whole way down; even though I doubt that'd be an issue.  I held onto my dad's arm as mum went out to walk with Sirius and I was sure everyone was getting into their places.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:22 am

I gave my daughter a kiss and went out to the hall with the rest of the kids.  I went up to Sirius and gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "You look very handsome," I told him, grinning at my soon-to-be-son.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 am

I grinned, offering her my arm, " Why thank you. You are looking ravishing as always." I said as I gave a playful push to her. I was so happy I almost couldn't actually believe what was going on right now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:22 pm

The groomsmen and bridesmaids walked out together after Sirius and Mrs. Potter. We all stood looking towards the door, waiting for Ember's big entrance. I could not believe that Padfoot was marrying Prong's little sister... he looked so happy. Then the harpist started to play and everyone rose and looked towards the back of the chapel to see the bride come into view.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I had my arm around my daddy's arm and we stood there waiting until it was our time to go in.  I was so nervous, but Daddy kept whispering jokes to me and I couldn't help but laugh.  I was so happy that he was able to walk me down the aisle.  I had to tell myself to stay looking up while I walked; I wanted to see everyone's faces.  I heard the cue of the music and the doors opened up.  I didn't even look at anyone else to see how they reacted to me.  The one I wanted to see was looking at me the way I had always dreamed:  full of love.  I smiled and felt tears coming to my eyes as I saw the most handsome man waiting for me at the front of the church.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:18 pm

We had been waiting the bride's entrance, standing at the front as the doors opened and revealed Ember. I looked quickly over to Sirius and smiled as tears were welling in his eyes. Adorable. I also called it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:27 pm

I could not believe it. Lily had been right; I saw the tears in his eyes... which nearly made me let my tears fall. But I could not have that... I did not need my makeup messed up for the pictures. We finally made it to where Daddy would give me away. I kissed him and gave him a hug as he let Sirius take me the rest of the way. "You are so handsome," I said, taking his hand.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 am

Ember made her grand entrance and it was so beautiful we lined up on the side and watched as I could hardly believe that Sirius was finally getting married. I grinned at my little joke. How many women did we know that would love to be called Mrs. Black, it was astonishing. I am glad they are at this point. We watched as the ceremony went on.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:01 pm

And here came the part I was waiting for the entire ceremony -- well, pretty much my entire dating life.  He pronounced us husband and wife and I finally got to kiss the handsome man standing in front of me that was now my husband.  I pressed my lips against Sirius's and pulled away smiling.  "I love you, husband," I said, unable to stop from smiling... I had a feeling this smile was not going to fade any time soon.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:59 am

Grinning after we kissed, " Love you too wife." I said with a laugh, this was wonderful. I am glad now finally. To know we are married, it was great. Hooked my arm with Ember's, " You know you tamed me right." I smirked as we left the hall to get some photos done. I felt wonderful, I couldn't hold myself higher at any moment.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:31 pm

My heart nearly melted when he called me his wife... This was amazing!  No wonder Lily and James had a hard time at their wedding  behaving themselves.  I just laughed and said, "It wasn't that difficult."  I had to tease him... because we both knew that it was not easy for us to start our relationship.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:34 am

I laughed, " Oh it probably wasn't with the way I am towards everyone.." I grinned, we walked out of the hall to have our photos taken and then the party can get started.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:41 am

I couldn't stop smiling when everyone came up to give us hugs.  This was probably the happiest day of my life... and that even included the proposal and our start to the relationship.  "Are we about done wtih everything here?" I asked, I just wanted to get to the reception to get to dancing and enjoying ourselves.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 pm

I laughed " should be about done" we can finally get done to party and have some fun. I knew that everyone had a little something to say which was fine. I just wanted to get the party going.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next