Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

+5
Sirius Black
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 6 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 am

I was just people observing around the party. Enjoying just looking around at seeing everyone looking so happy. Adjusting my dress, looking to everyone it was amazing seeing everyone so happy to be with one another.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 6 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:06 pm

I chuckled.  "Now, now, Remus... I never conspire," I assured him.  "I haven't seen you out there dancing with your lovely lady, though.  I sure hope you don't let your furry little problem ruin a good night."  Of course I knew about Remus being a werewolf.  Between teh boys' conversations and befriending John Lupin, I knew.  And the full moon had just passed us by a few days ago.  It was written all over the boy's face -- and yes, I would always call them boys even though they were far from it now.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:08 pm

" He's my husband....he already drives me nuts..." I joked, of course James had those times where I wanted to pull my hair out but I love him to death. " It's kind of an empty threat." I had to point out. " I can take him on any day and win."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed May 06, 2015 4:57 am

I laughed.  "I don't think any of us would doubt that, Lily," I assured her.  "James is all talk and no action... I'd be more worried about taking Remus on. It's always the quiet ones that you have to worry about."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun May 10, 2015 3:57 am

I grinned.  "And we would all know that... we've all been on the receiving end of his wrath,"I said sarcastically.  James really did not have a wrath -- unless it came to Slytherins and fighting You-Know-Who.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Ryan and Tabatha Potter wrote:I chuckled.  "Now, now, Remus... I never conspire," I assured him.  "I haven't seen you out there dancing with your lovely lady, though.  I sure hope you don't let your furry little problem ruin a good night."  Of course I knew about Remus being a werewolf.  Between teh boys' conversations and befriending John Lupin, I knew.  And the full moon had just passed us by a few days ago.  It was written all over the boy's face -- and yes, I would always call them boys even though they were far from it now.
I laughed slightly.  I was getting yelled at by Mr. P... sounded about right.  "Yes, sir," I said to him, giving him a wink.  I went over to my lovely lady.  I went up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist, and rested my chin on her shoulder.  I kissed her cheek.  "We need to go out and dance... or something," I teased.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:59 am

I smirked.  "At least we always have that on our side," I teased, looking over at her brother as we talked.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:24 am

I held Remus' arms as I grinned, " sounds good darlin" I turned and held onto him as I walked towards the dance floor. " so who it you to agree to dance?" I asked him. I knew he wasn't a big fan of dancing to much at least.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:18 am

I smirked at Tobi and Lily.  "I wonder how long it'll be before James comes over here... or until Sirius decides to show his face again," I said, looking around for my husband.  Where was he, anyways?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:37 am

I gave chloe a light little kiss and looked at her.  "Who said that anyone needed ot push me to dance with you?" I questioned, though she knew me too well.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:21 am

I was pleased to see that Remus listened to me.  I went over to my daughter, Tobi, and Lily.  "Now, now ladies... please behave yourselves," I said to them.  I smiled and put my arm around my daughter.  "I am going to steal the bride for another dance, though... so you two, please, go give James a hard time.  He's having far too much fun on his own."  I saw James dancing like a fool, though I was so happy to see he cared not. 
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:00 am

I laughed at Mr. Potter.  "Not a problem," I said to him, smirking at Ember and Lily.  I went over to James and bumped into him playfully.  "So... your sister's married.  Kind of mental, isn't it?"
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:30 pm

I put my arm around Tobi's shoulders casually.  "Yeah, definitely mental.  But look at her... she is so happy," I said, grinning at my sister's best mate.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:35 am

Ryan and Tabatha Potter wrote:I was pleased to see that Remus listened to me.  I went over to my daughter, Tobi, and Lily.  "Now, now ladies... please behave yourselves," I said to them.  I smiled and put my arm around my daughter.  "I am going to steal the bride for another dance, though... so you two, please, go give James a hard time.  He's having far too much fun on his own."  I saw James dancing like a fool, though I was so happy to see he cared not. 
I went with my dad easily.  Little did he know, I was already pregnant with a grandchild for him.  I was still wary of everything.  I would be telling my parents after the appointment next week.  I wanted to make sure that with everythign that happened last month when I told Sirius about being pregnant and the gang... I knew that it was hard on everyone.  I felt tears come to my eyes as I danced with my dad.  I was not going to let any of that get in the way right now, though.  It was my wedding night.  I loved my husband and it did not matter what was going on.  Tonight, I was going to be happy.  "Dad... do you know how much I love you?" I asked him.  With his sickness and what was going on, I made sure that he (along with everyone) knew how much I cared for them.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Walking over to James' other side I smiled, " Oh don't start that he'll get all sentimental..." I teased. Merlin, " Knowing you has given me your traits.....we're doomed." I grinned. " By the way where is Sirius?" I asked him, knowing James and Sirius the two of them have something in works. It wouldn't surprise me if he's planning something. " Anyway...I should know by now you're not going to say anything."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next