Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

+5
Sirius Black
James Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ember Potter Black
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:53 am

I smirked at him.  "I'm pretty sure you've said no plenty of times," I said to him as we swayed to the music.  "Like telling me that I should not be with Sirius because he was bad news..."  I trailed off, knowing that DAd hoped that I had not remembered that little talk.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979 - Page 5 Empty Re: I'll be there till the stars don't shine, till the heavens burst -- 23 September 1979

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:23 am

I laughed at my daughter's memory.  "Well... you definitely proved me wrong, that's for sure," I said simply.  "He is a fine young man.  I just wished he hadn't waited so long to show it."
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:45 pm

I just shook my head at my wife.  "Then how about I at least grab the photographer a drink?" I suggested, handing her my drink that I could easily replace for myself.  I was not going ot make her wait around for a drink.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:15 am

I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek. " I'm so glad that I finally have your approval," I teased, though I knew that Sirius had asked him and James before asking for my hand.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:49 am

Smiling, I took the drink from him as I took a sip. " Make it extra on purpose?" I asked him with a raise of my eyebrows as I took another sip. " It's good. Thanks hon." I said as I looked around again to the room to see what photos could be taken. James did have a point though, I should throw some of me in there.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:34 am

I gave my daughter a kiss on the cheek as the song had ended. "I will stop monopolizing your time," I said to her, knowing that she needed to make rounds.  "Perhaps I'll go take over the picture taking so your bridesmaid can enjoy herself."  I looked over at LIly and james, seeing my other daughter having a camera.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:22 am

I merely smirked at her and left her side only to return moments later with a drink of my own.  "I'm glad to hear that you are good with that drink," I said to her, kissing her cheek.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:56 pm

I looked over and saw Lily had been snapping pictures, though it seemed like James was trying to get her to stop.  "Yeah, that might be a good idea.  I'd like to have some of everyone... not just everyone except Lily," I said, smiling.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:23 am

Grinning I took a swig when I noticed Mr. P coming over. I knew what was coming and I was not giving up the camera. I can easily avoid the potter men. I put my drink down on the nearest table as I attempted making my way to Ember to snap a picture with her so I could stay behind the camera and not be forced to be in front of the camera.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:46 am

I was glad to see that my daughter was fully enjoying herself with Uncle Sirius.  I chuckled and went to the bride.  "I think you still have competition for your husband," I said to her jokingly, pointing towards my blonde little girl and her black haired wonder.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:37 pm

I laughed and shook my head at Tobi.  "I'm okay to let Jada have her moment wiht her Uncle Sirius," I said to her.  Then I spotted Lily.  I walked over towards her with Tobi on my heels.  "Lily... why do you look like you're on the run?" I asked, laughing at the fact that James and Dad were behind her looking confused.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:27 am

Grinning, " I'm not on the run......" I said switching the camera around so I stole a quick picture with Ember and Tobi. " I'm in one now..." I said with a smirk. Knowing that's why they were after me in the first place. " Can't say I'm not in one..." I teased, with a slight hip check.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:58 pm

I laughed, rolling my eyes.  "I think you need to give up the camera, Lily," I said, holding out my hand.  "Because we both know that one will not be good enough for Ember."
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:40 pm

I grinned.  "Tobi has a point," I informed Lily, giving her a pointed look.  "Or I'll send my brother after you... and he'll drive you nuts."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:32 pm

With a drink in my hand, I found James talking with Mr. P.  "You two better not be conspiring," I said to them playfully.  Mr. Potter could be just as mischievous as his son could be sometimes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next