Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 5 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:40 am

I just gave her a look. "Why don't you give me half of those and then we'll see who is just a pretty face," I said. Why not make it a little bit competitive? "You go that way and I'll get this part. Then we'll meet by the Slytherin's and douse them together?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 5 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 am

I raised my eyebrows, " You're on." I said. I was always up for a challenge this was exciting.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:39 am

I grinned at her and cracked my knuckles again. I went off in the opposite direction. I was sure that I would win either way -- whether it was for the fact that she won the prank, I would still win. She'd be happy and that was okay with me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 am

I started setting them off and hearing the excited screams, I started laughing. I loved the start of a new year. Running down the halls of the train, I set a few off for the Slytherins as I turned the corner and had to cover my mouth because I was laughing so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:08 am

I loved hearing everyone get startled by teh firecrackers... and i knew that yeah, we'd probably get scolded. But I knew it wouldn't be too bad... the teachers had soft spots for me and Fred. And I'd make them have a soft spot for Elena for thsi time around. I knew Professor Lupin had a soft spot for her... so I'd make sure he'd be the one to punish us somehow. I raced back towards teh Slytherin end, laughing so hard, that I had to stop a ltitle bit before I got there. We needed to be a bit sneakier to get them with teh glitter.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:31 am

I held in my laughter as I set the glitter lose on them. I then meandered slowly down the hall to meet up with George. Where the heck was he? I heard the screams of frustration from the Slytherins.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:49 am

I saw Elena and walked up to her. "sorry, I figured I needed to be a little quiet when coming to this side," I said, grinning. I was sure that I would give us away.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:52 am

I smiled, " No problem...I guess I can forgive you..." I gave him a light shove. " We should get into the compartment. Remus was on the train, " Crap..." I muttered. " Remus is on the train..." I informed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:03 am

I grinned. "Excellent," I said, rubbing my hands together. "He loves us. Doesn't want to admit it, but he does," I informed her. "Shall we go find him?" I loved aggravating poor old Lupin. "Or was he in that compartment?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 am

" Correction he loves me... " I felt the need to point that out. I mean, I was practically one of his other kids. " I don't know where he is...." I said leaving the compartment looking into the other compartment.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am

"I meant he loves me and Fred whether or not he wants to admit it; we all know he loves you... even when he tries to make it seem like he tries not to show any favoritism towards you, Dean, Will, and Harry," I explained. "And you just acted like he was in there." I shrugged. "Are you going to choose a compartment or are you actually looking for Lupin?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:19 pm

I raised my eyebrows, " I know he loves me...I'm glad everyone knows.." I said with a smirk. When I was younger I had a childhood crush on Remus. Which of course stayed locked away forever and ever. " I am just trying to make sure he doesn't randomly pop up. He has an annoying power or something when someone is talking about him to just suddenly be around a corner..." I explained. It was REALLY annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:28 pm

I grinned evilly. "so you mean... if I just keep saying Professor Lupin, he'll pop up and give you a hard time," I asked, thinking that I could be so mean right now. I was sure I was pushing my luck.

<<OMG!!!! How cute is that!!! That just made my night!!! Smile >>
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 pm

" George Weasley..." I said darkly. " If you say it...." I glared or at least the best attempt at my best glare. " Please don't." I pleaded. Now I didn't actually know if George just assumed I had a girly crush on him. I guess it was just me being defensive I had to calm down or he would assume something. I didn't want to be assumed. " Don't push it.."

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:59 pm

I grinned at her. "Hey... I'm just teasing... no reason to have a fit," I said, laughing a little bit. "I'm just not sure I believe you is all. I'd like to see these magical powers of his in rael life."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next