Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 2 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:57 pm

I crossed my arms and nodded, " Uh...Yeah....Right... and I love my entire family...." I said skeptically. Knowing full well he was up to something. " Remember I will get you back George." I said looking up to him, he stood at 6'0 or higher...I am 5'3. Almost a kink in the neck. I was getting sore just thinking about it. " Peaceful school year...you know you are talking to me right?"
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 2 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm

I just laughed. "You know you're not a target," I said, shaking my head and holding up my hands in surrender. I just shook my head. "You do get into all sorts of predicaments, that's for sure," I agreed, sighing a little bit. But as long as I was able to help her, that's all that mattered. "Any suggestions or nemesis that you would like us to target this year?"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:08 pm

"Oh taking requests....well Isabella needs what is coming to her..." I told him a matter of factly. " She's a horrible person. Although, I have already fought her....so I guess that would be up to you." I said as I laughed walking down the train hallway to find a compartment. " Coming with?" I said as I grinned walking into the compartment.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 pm

I laughed. "How'd I know that name would be at the top of your list?" I said, following her onto the train. I just looked at her. "Now... you know I normally don't sit down at this part of the train," I told her, leaning in the doorway of the compartment.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:17 pm

" No of course not....not at this side...." I said with a smirk. Knowing full well I may be able to get out of him to go sit with him. He was cute awkwardly standing on the doorway. " Well, should I come with you..or am I going to have to wait to sit with you until dinner or the common room?" I asked him with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I smiled at her. "Well, the thing is... our compartment is always so full," I told her. "There are only a few options... One, waiting to sit with me until dinner or the common room. Two, sitting with me in the compartment... but with so few seating options, you may just end up on my lap. Or three, somehow -- miraculously -- bribing me to stay sitting here with you." I had ticked the numbers off on my fingers and held them up as if there really weren't any other options.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Smiling to him, "now how would I be able to bribe you to stay?" I stood up and walked over to him. I took his hand and led him into the compartment where he sat down and I made myself comfy. " I know if i fall asleep you won't want to wake me up." i said as i put my head on his lap. Looking up to meet his gaze i grinned. " of course knowing you I'll be carried to your compartment."
( sorry comp. Problems lol)

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:43 pm

<< Haha no worries Smile ...I did bombard you with facebook messages a little bit... Razz >>

Sitting there with her head in my lap was not what I fully expected. "And why would you think that? I could easily just leave you here sleeping... if we go to my compartment... it'd be awfully noisy for you," I said, absentmindedly moving a strand of hair from going into her eyes. I hadn't even realized I did it until after it was already done.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:01 pm

I grinned " you wouldn't leave me here by myself. I know you George Weasley your conscious would eat at you and I would become a damsel in distress." I nodded to add extra emphasis. Laughed a little, his hand was warm to the touch. I felt my cheeks go red, did George have the ability to make me blush? " so how was your summer? " I asked keeping a conversation going. " you also wouldn't leave me by myself. Your mum loves mw to much." I grinned. I noticed how his eyes always have that sparkle.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:09 pm

"Unfortunately you do have me pegged there," I said with a smile. "I guess I'm what one might call a gentleman that way." Had I seen a little color in her cheeks? No... I was imagining things. I felt the train start moving and I knew the guys would be wondering where I was. And I also knew Fred would kick my arse for not being there when I gave him the look that Jada wasn't allowed. But just talking with Elena erased all of that from my mind. "Oh... you know how summer's go. A little bit of familiy drama, a little pranking... Fred and I are making our own line of pranking products. So that's been exciting." I looked back down at Elena and smiled again. I couldn't help myself. "Have you been staying out of trouble?" I questioned, teasing her a little bit.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:14 pm

" new products? That sounds exciting! " I said as I sat up quickly and ended up straddling him as I went on talking. With pranks I seem to just immerse myself in them that I didnt notice the position I was in now. " so name something your working on?" I asked him eagerly. " summer wasn't bad...got into fights, pranked a bit." I said with a short laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:21 pm

I wasn't quite sure where to -- erm -- place my hands. I tried to let them settle naturally, but I was overly aware that it meant that they fell on her thighs, just above the knee. "Well, most of it's top secret, but I suppose I can tell you some of it," I said, leading her along. "We have these pills -- no name for them yet -- but one side you bite off, makes you sick or something of the sort. The other side, makes you better. Granted, that's not a huge prank or anything, but it'll get you out of class. We just haven't... perfected it. The only test subjects we have are ourselves... and there's only so much we can endure," I said, remembering the boils and hemorrhoids. Those were probably the worst.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:15 am

I laughed, " Oh that sounds wonderful!" I said with excitement. I couldn't wait to make isabella eat them. Man, was I really the vengeful. It drove me nuts that she starts yammering her mouth off. It irritated me so much. I looked to George's eyes which were a lot closer with me sitting on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:15 am

I nodded, " Of course you will see it at dinner...." I winked, " Would you like to come join us or I join you in your compartment?" I asked knowing that I would go sit with her for a bit then join the guys in our compartment. Or she would just come because we have been integrating women into our group so why not?
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:18 am

I grinned at her. "Well, we'll have to get you a sample pack. I'm sure you'll have all sorts people that you can enjoy using them on," I said, looking into her eyes. The way they sparkled, was great. I felt myself gazing at her, thinking that I might make my move.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next