Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Fred Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:02 pm

" You can hope all you want. Sadly, I cannot reveal anything...." I said with a smirk, " Just working on some puking pastels...and the boils candies." I told her with a smile. " Its been a hard time...." I said shuddering a little at a few test runs.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.  - Page 4 Empty Re: On the way.....how to start? --Start of 6th year.

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:04 pm

" I don't think that would ever happen." I said smiling, " up for a little mischief?" I asked him adding a smile giving him a quick kiss. Then looking back to him, " I'm thinking we can make a entrance on the train."
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 pm

I grinned at her. "Sounds like you already have a plan...?" I pondered, thinking a little mischief was always on my horizon. I stood and cracked my knuckles, getting all prepared. "You should know that mischief is practically my middle name."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 pm

I looked at him and gave Fred a quizzical look. "Do I even want to know?" I asked, unable to not chuckle at the look he had on his face.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him, " Yours too? ...it's like a match made in heaven...." I said smiling. It was true. I mean I am a daughter of a Marauder.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:29 pm

"Much better than Ron's I must say... Bilius... I think I do prefer mischief," I said, grinning. I swear... my brother's middle name got me every time. And I didn't care if we had an uncle with that name... still cracked me up. "So are you gonna tell me what you're up to or do I have to plan everything?" I teased.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:35 pm

" I'm thinking we start off with a bang...." I said holding up my firecrackers. " It's a bit easy...but it is still good. Welcome all Gryffindors.." I explained. " Then splatters all Slytherins with Glitter...not just you're regular glitter either this is itching glitter..." I grinned. I also had a back up just for isabella....but that will work.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:46 pm

"Well... if you wanted a bang," I said, trailing off while I dug in my pockets. I always had things like this on me. "Why don't we add these to the collection?" I suggested, grinning at her as I showed my fistful of firecrackers.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:56 pm

I squealed with excitement getting off of his lap. " This is going to be wonderful...are you sure you're not going to break a pact? " I asked him. I mean participating with me when I want to do a prank...." I mean, are you allowed to participate with a Marauder's child ?" I grinned at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:02 pm

"Now... we don't have a thing against all Marauder children... we owe them a lot. We did have that map until Dean took it," I said, rolling my eyes. That whole situation still irked me. "So I think the guys will be fine with it since it is in the sake of pranking."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 pm

" Well, I am glad to hear you don't have a thing against me...I am tough competitor..." I said with a smile. " It is in the name of pranking." I said eagerly. I loved a good prank to start the year. Although, figuring I would be in trouble in a few mintues after but meh..it's always worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:30 pm

"Well, then, ladies first," I said, opening the compartment door for her. In reality, beign a guy, I just wanted to check her out as she walked away. I couldn't help it. I really wasn't that big of a gentleman.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:37 am

" Oh well thank you." I smiled as I walked ahead of him. Admittedly glad I was wearing pants that showed off my curves. Smirking at that very fact. I stopped three compartments ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am

I about ran into her fir not paying attention. "Were gonna want the firecrackers as evened out as possible so everyone can enjoy our work," I said moreorless thinking out loud
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:10 am

I smirked, " Good to know you're not just a pretty face..." I teased. Knowing that would result in some witty comeback. Or it may take him a minute or two. Counting the firecrackers, " We can split it right down the middle. " I told him as I awaited eagerly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next