Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018 Empty We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

Post  Sedona Black Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:15 pm

It had been about a year since Dad was seeing Juliet.  I wanted to talk to Stan about what he felt about the whole thing.  Ryan was still way too against the whole thing to be spoken to logically about the whole thing.  I went to my brother's room and found him just starting to unpack from returning home from Hogwarts.  I could not help but smile; he was ahead of me.  I hated unpacking.  I knocked on teh door slightly.  "Stan?  Can I talk to you about something?" I asked.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018 Empty Re: We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

Post  Constantine Black Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:39 pm

At first I thought that it might be Dad coming in to check on the unpacking, but I recognized Sedona's soft footsteps rather than Dad's heavy, tired ones.  He would be getting home soon... and his footsteps were always heavy at first due to lack of sleep and stress from work.  "What's going on, Dona?" I asked.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018 Empty Re: We cannot start over, but we can begin now and make a new ending -- Summer 2018

Post  Sedona Black Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 am

I laughed when I saw his relieved expression on his face when he knew it was me.  I went to his side, helping him pull some things out of his bag.  "I want to talk to you about Dad and Juliet," I said to him.  There was no use in trying to disguise what I wanted to speak about.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:33 am

I paused slightly with the socks that I was holding, but moved again quickly to put them into the hamper since I ws sure they were dirty.  "What about them?" I replied slowly.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:18 am

I sighed, only grabbing the thigns out of Stan's trunk that were definitely clean.  I was not about to touch anything questionable.  My brothers were gross to me sometimes.  "Well, what do you think?  Isn't Dad really happy?  Sort of like how we remember him to be?" I asked.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:29 am

I sighed, stopping what i was doing.  He was happy, yes... and that was something he had not been for awhile -- even before Mum died.  "Dona... yeah, he is.  And yeah, it's nice to have the real dad back - it's been a long time," I said, unsure what she was getting at.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Wed May 06, 2015 4:17 pm

I looked over at Stan and could see that he was not entirely sure of what was going on.  I smiled and put a hand on my brother's shoulders.  "I just wanted to see how you felt about everything," I assured him.  "Nothing major... but, you know, just curious."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed May 06, 2015 5:24 pm

I sighed with some relief.  "Oh, well, I guess I don't really think much of it," I said to my sister honestly.  "I'm trying to stay neutral because it seems like the safest place."  I did not want to upset Dad by being unsupportive, but I wanted to try to be tehre for Ryan through the whole thing since he was having issues.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:34 am

I nodded, understanding.  "Stan, I'm nodding," I told him, because he was blind.  "That's probably a good idea... I'm just... I don't know.  I'm really happy about everything."  I could not help but smile.  "Dad's really happy again."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:29 am

I hated talking about feelings.  And here Sedona was, trying to get all emotional and stuff.  "Yea," I said awkwardly, trying to busy myself with unpacking.  That was better than trying to deal with this.  "I mean... it is what it is..."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:26 am

I rolled my eyes at Stan, glad that he could nto see it. I felt like slapping him, too.  "Oh, c'mon Stan," I said to him.  "You've got to admit... it's been awhile since we heard Dad laugh so much... I mean, besides when we said something funny.  Whenever it was him and Mum for the past handful of years... you had to have felt the tension in the air.  You did not need to see their faces to realize it."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 am

I sighed, tossing my jumper onto the bed.  "Dona, I know there was a lot of tension... but that doens't mean that Dad needs to go around snogging the first girl he meets once he has his legs back," I snapped at my sister.  I was always in the middle with the whole scenario.  And, honestly, I was happy that Dad was happy.  But then again, I did still feel like he should have left mum ages ago if he was not happy.  I knew he said he was always worried about us kids... but still.  wE would have been able to handle a divorce.  Now he was moving on so quickly it was making my head spin.

I did not have to have vision to tell that I hurt my sister by snapping at her.  "I'm sorry, Dona, but you know I don't like talking about stuff like this.  I don't care if dad fancies Professor Finn.  I don't care if he snogs her or whatever, but why in Merlin's name do we have to talk about it?" I asked her,my apology turning into a bit of a rant again.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:45 am

I should have expected this from Constantine; he never was one to open up about anything.  It was hard for him to speak about some of his visions, too.  I sighed.  "stan, I'm sorry..." I said, putting some of this clothes I had been helping him unpack into his dirty hamper.  "I'll leave you to unpack, then."  I was not going to put up wiht his anger, though.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:31 am

I knewi hurt my sister.  "dona, I'm sorry, but still," I said to her.  "You know that I am not good at this stuff.  so why bother talking to me about it?" I hope dthat was a good enough apology for my older sister.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:32 pm

I rolled my eyes at him, but did not tell him I did so.  "Well, you're still better at it than Ryan is," I pointed out to him.  "And I've got to talk to someone about Dad and Juliet."
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next