Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion -- August 1997

+10
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
Dean Black
Nathaniel Lupin
Faith Potter
Ayden Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Evan Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
George Weasley
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Reunion -- August 1997 - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion -- August 1997

Post  Addison Logan Black Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:00 am

I shook my head.  "I wonder if anyone warned Faith," I said slowly.  "Evan had to have... I mean, he knows Nate pretty well.  If he wanted to help his twin, he would have told her."  I was so worried that this was too much for everyone.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:26 pm

"Why don't we stop gawking at them?  They might get uncomfortable with that," I said to them.  Addison was the worst one to be wataching them because Nate would get upset with her and she'd give him hell in the common room I was sure of it.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:I laughed at the way Ember was staring at James.  "Oh, come on... how can you expect James to remember a particular detention when he was in a new one at least every other week?" I teased.
I stared incredulously at Remus.  "Hey!  It wasn't that often I was in detention," I pointed out to them.  I was in detention often, but not nearly that much.  Or maybe it was... it was a long time ago, though, so how was I to remember the specifics?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:25 am

I laughed as Lucy did have a point.  "Ah, maybe," I said.  "But then again, it is Nate and it's much more fun to make him nervous."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:25 pm

I laughed at James's face.  "I'm pretty sure the two of you were," I countered, taking a sip of my drink.  I was just so happy to have James and Lily back.  I could not believe it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Evan Potter wrote:
Jetty Pettigrew wrote:I looked at Evan, slightly surprised.  "why do you say you don't belong?" I questioned.  "I mean... you're their son.  It's a good thing.  Everything needs to come together.  No matter what happened in the past."  I wanted him to know that.
I shrugged.  "I don't know him," I said to Jetty quietly.  "I was raised to hate him... and I then I went to school.  Jetty, I just don't even know anymore."
I wished that I could help Evan more than what I was able to.  "Once the shock wears off... hopefully it'll be easier once you're able to talk and relax a little bit with them," I suggetsed.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:08 pm

I laughed at Dean and nodded.  "That is always true," I said to him.  Then I sighed, looking around and then back at Dean.  "I'm assuming you'll be going back to St. Mungo's after this?"  I did not necessarily want to bring anyone down, but I had to ask.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:01 pm

I shook my head, sighing.  "Shut up, Ems," I countered lamely.  "You don't know what you're talking about."  I stretched a little bit, realizing how tiring it was to entertain people.  This was the most I had talked in a long time.  My throat almost hurt because of it.  I almost felt overwhelmed with everyone -- but they were my family.  I needed to get used to this again.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:07 am

Lucy Lupin Greyback wrote:I laughed at Dean and nodded.  "That is always true," I said to him.  Then I sighed, looking around and then back at Dean.  "I'm assuming you'll be going back to St. Mungo's after this?"  I did not necessarily want to bring anyone down, but I had to ask.
I looked over at Lucy and shrugged. "Probably, "I said honestly.  "I know Mum is... I'm just glad to see her chuckling and whatnot -- she's been so stressed."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:43 am

I looked over at my brother and could tell that he was feeling off.  "James, are you alright?" I questioned quietly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:32 pm

I sighed, not entirely sure Jetty was right.  'Maybe," I said to him, not wanting to be a downer.  "I just don't know what to think about anything."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:38 am

I walked over to George. " No I should meet everyone...doesn't do anyone any good me moping around..." I sighed as I walked over to grab a sweater. I took George's hand in mine and led the way downstairs to see everyone chatting. I didn't realize just how many people were here. " Well should go over and say hello" I held onto George's hand as we pushed through. " Hi folks." I said simply
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3