Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion -- August 1997

+10
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
Dean Black
Nathaniel Lupin
Faith Potter
Ayden Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Evan Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
George Weasley
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reunion -- August 1997 - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion -- August 1997

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 am

Laughing a little, it almost seemed foreign to me to be happy. To be able to laugh and have a nice time with everyone. It just seemed to good, like something bad was bound to happen again. I mean, more then Sirius not fully being here. " He was a shadow of you guys...I'm shocked he even tried anything really. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:34 pm

I went straight to the food and started to pile things onto a plate.  I looked and saw the redhead next to me -- Faith.  "How are you holding up?" I questioned.  I figured that at least I could be polite and all.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:59 am

Jetty Pettigrew wrote:I was not entirely sure why I had been invited... but then again, I did help save them.  I knew i saved James' life when I saw what he did to himself.  I had not mentioned that to anybody.  I hd seen Evan go sit off by himself and I used my blasted cruthces and plopped down next to him.  "Yeah, for the most part," I agreed.  "If my dad hadn't used Dark magic on my leg... I would have had this off only after a few days.  But I still only have a week or so left, I think."

I sighed and looked around.  "How are you holding up with everyone?" I questioned.
That made sense; the bloody bastard.  I was actually pleased to hear that Uncle Padfoot killed Peter.  He deserved it.  I shrugged.  "I'm glad to see everyone alive and happy... for hte most part," I added.  "I just... I'm not sure if I should be here."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:31 pm

I looked at Evan, slightly surprised.  "why do you say you don't belong?" I questioned.  "I mean... you're their son.  It's a good thing.  Everything needs to come together.  No matter what happened in the past."  I wanted him to know that.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:16 am

Dean Black wrote:I rolled my eyes when Nate walked in, but it brought a smile to my face.  He was so much worse than any of us.  I was sure of it.  Naturally, i was sitting with Addie and Lucy, who had Ayden with her.  "Almost everyone," I said solemnly.  I smiled apologetically at Lucy.  "I am happy to see Uncle James and Aunt Lily home... I just wish..." I trailed off; they knew what I meant.
I looked at dean and nodded.  "We all do," I assured him.  "Why don't we get some more to drink or something?  We should try not to dwell..."  this was supposed to be a happier occasion... and if Mrs. black could laugh a little bit, so could Dean.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:07 am

Nathaniel Lupin wrote:I went straight to the food and started to pile things onto a plate.  I looked and saw the redhead next to me -- Faith.  "How are you holding up?" I questioned.  I figured that at least I could be polite and all.

I decided to grab something to eat, hoping that Evan would be by the food, when someone next to me spoke. I jumped and turned towards him with wide eyes, startled. He looked a little like Uncle Moony, but younger. "Okay?" I more asked that replied. "Who are you?"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:03 pm

I realized standing next to her that she had no idea who this wild stranger was.  I mean, my hair was a turquoise color and kind of all over the place.  I smiled apologetically at her.  "Sorry, I'm Nate," I said to her easily.  I was always at ease while speaking with new people.  "I'm Remus's little brother.  I'm actually the same age as you... I have some classes with Evan.  And some detentions."  I grinned a little evilly at that.  I loved it when I got Evan into detention.  Of course, I tried to behave.  I had aspirations and having a lot of detentions under my belt was not wise.  Besides, I just got the letter that I was made Prefect... and, well, Remus told me as well.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:09 am

I smiled and nodded.  "ah, yes, I agree with ayden," I said, looking at Dean.  I held onto his hand.  "I think it'll be good not to dwell.  I see that Nate has found Faith... how long do you think that conversation will last?" I asked, tilting my head towards where Nate's wild hair was obviously stating where hewas.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:54 am

I bit my lip, trying to figure out a way to distract Dean.  "So now that they're back, what do you think they'll do?  Just start where they left off...?" I questioned, looking over at Aunt Lily and Uncle James hwo both looked so happy despite being locked away.  That was about the same time Addie made her comment.  Figuring hers was a lot easier to run with, I found Nate easily enough.  I grinned.  "Faith doesn't look too enthused... I wonder if someone will have to save her from my uncle."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:19 pm

Lily M. Evans Potter wrote:Laughing a little, it almost seemed foreign to me to be happy. To be able to laugh and have a nice time with everyone. It just seemed to good, like something bad was bound to happen again. I mean, more then Sirius not fully being here. " He was a shadow of you guys...I'm shocked he even tried anything really. "
I sighed and shook my head.  "No... I'm not," I said.  "Not after words I exchanged with him when he and ems broke up the first time... he showed a slightly darker side that day."  I remembered things such as that because I relived those days as much as possible while trapped.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:48 am

I looked over and chuckled.  "Nah, Nate can handle it," I said.  I knew that Nate had a softer side sometimes.  I had seen it a few times... but only a few.  Hopefully he would take the opportunity to show it now, though.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:28 am

I raised my eyebrows.  "You mean that time you got a detention for fighting and I swore to you if it was because of me... because Jeremy got a detention, too!  You never told me exactly what it was about," I pointed out to James, laughing a bit.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:27 pm

I laughed at the way Ember was staring at James.  "Oh, come on... how can you expect James to remember a particular detention when he was in a new one at least every other week?" I teased.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:32 am

Jetty Pettigrew wrote:I looked at Evan, slightly surprised.  "why do you say you don't belong?" I questioned.  "I mean... you're their son.  It's a good thing.  Everything needs to come together.  No matter what happened in the past."  I wanted him to know that.
I shrugged.  "I don't know him," I said to Jetty quietly.  "I was raised to hate him... and I then I went to school.  Jetty, I just don't even know anymore."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:37 pm

I chuckled at them.  "Yeah, I am sure that he will do fine," I said sarcastically.  I was not entirely sure if Faith and Nathaniel were a good idea to put together; Nate was obnoxious.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next