Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish?

2 posters

Go down

Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish? Empty Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish?

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 11, 2015 2:35 pm

I knew where to find him -- to find Greyback.  I was not worried about that.  I was worried about what I was going o have to do to convince him that I wanted nothing to do with the overworld.  I was frowned upon because I tried to fit in with the rest of the world... unlike the savages who lived in the drainage system beneath London.  The rain was pouring down on me and I knew that where the werewolves were hiding would not be much dryer.  I found an entrance to a service tunnel that lead to where I would find the monsters.  I fastened my tattered cloak tighter around my neck and climbed down, the drops of rain still hitting my head.  I covered the manhole and that at least stopped enough of it.  I climbed down, my footsteps on the metal ladder were being dampened by the pounding rain on the street above me.  I hit the floor and took a moment to gather my bearings.  I let my eyes adjust to the darkened tunnels and followed my werewolf instinct to find the rest of the pack.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish? Empty Re: Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish?

Post  Fenrir Greyback Mon May 18, 2015 7:26 am

I wondered if Remus would ever join our ranks.  I had been watching him since he entered the tunnels.  I followed him for a little while and then came out and said, "You know, deary, you'd always be on my radar if you were coming down here to join our ranks."  I enjoyed watching him flinch ever so slightly.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish? Empty Re: Please don't leave me alone in the darkness -- 1980ish?

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 am

I flinched; I had not heard Greyback... he had to have been down here just waiting for me instead of following me.  I would have known I was being followed.  My eyes searched for him and I finally saw him.  He looked just as disgusting as I remembered him being.  "Greyback," I said simply, my voice not giving away any of my misgivings about this.  I had to be a good pretender if I was going to convince them that I was on their side and not with the Order anymore.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:40 am

I smirked at him, walking out of the shadows and into the slight light from the moon above, though it was obscured from the rain and the manhole covers.  "And why have you come to me, deary?  Feeling lonely?  Did the Mrs. throw you out on the street?  Getting fed up with the monster that you truly are?" I questioned, laughing darkly.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:10 pm

"Would I be getting fed up with the monster if I was finally willing to embrace the beast within?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.  Just staring into Greyback's eyes to prove to him that I was not lying made me ill feeling.  But I held my ground as he came closer to me.  I made sure my breathing stayed the same; I could give nothing away.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:46 pm

I could not hide my surprise.  "Oh?  I think I will be the judge of that, deary.  I don't believe a word that you speak, Lupin," I said to him flatly.  "But I'm willing to bet that you would do much to prove that you are being truthful, hmm?"  A dark, evil smile appeared on my face as I thought of the ideas I could get hiim to do to prove himself.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:40 pm

I kept the contempt off of my face as I looked at Greyback.  "I am merely tired of trying ot fit into a world that clearly was not made for me," I said to him with confidence.  "However, that is promised to change, is it not with the rise of the Dark Lord?"  It was very hard to say his name that way, but I had to show some sort of reverence, correct?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:56 am

I was rather surprised that Lupin called him the Dark Lord, only his most devout called him that.  Even a lot of his followers called him You-Know-Who.  I raised my eyebrows at him.  "Ah... yes, so he says," I replied silkily.  "How is it that I know you are speaking the truth?"
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:08 pm

"I have been shunned by humankind for far too long," I said to him.  "It's time mankind gets a wake up call about what we are capable of."  I was not sure if I would be able to convince Greyback of anything, but I had to try.  For Dumbledore.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 am

I raised my eyebrows at Lupin.  He actually sounded serious.  "Then come along, puppet," I said to him silkily.  I would make him prove his loyalties.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:52 pm

I worked hard to not let my discomfort or fear show because I knew they all would be able to smell it if I did.  I swallowed and watched my breathing so as not to alarm anybody.  I followed him through the pipes towards where there was fire dancing across the rounded, cement walls. I could hear the howling laughter and the grunts as though there was fighting going on and the crowd thought it was hilarious.  When Greyback and I walked into the area where about eight different tunnels met up, the crowd fell silent and backed away from the ones who were fighting.  I realized that they were children inside that circle.  I felt as though I might throw up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenrir Greyback Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:23 am

I walked into the middle of the circle and saw that it was Collins and one of the other boys; of course my prodigy was winning it was rather clear.  "Ah, Collins," I said to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.  "You will be able to dine with me and the main circle this evening.  As for you... well, you can enjoy the hole."  That was where I made them all fight for scraps of food.  It was marvelous to see the fear in the boy's eyes. 

I looked at the group.  "Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Lupin.  I personally bit him years ago... he finally came home where he belongs," I said, though I did not trust the reasons Lupin was here at all.
Fenrir Greyback
Fenrir Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:26 am

I could basically feel the hatred emanating from the other werewolves as they summed me up quickly.  I knew better than speak at the moment, though.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down