Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

+9
Percy Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley
Elliot Matthews
Noah Gellar
Cameron Gellar
Lincoln Matthews
Bill Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Abel Matthews
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 - Page 4 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:54 am

I gave hugs and then led the way with Ben behind me to the train.  I looked at Rosalynn.  "Gonna sit with the nerds?" I asked, teasing her about Cameron and Abel.  I was glad that she had some good mates, though.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 - Page 4 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:05 pm

Elliot Matthews wrote:I rolled my eyes.  "Gramps won't know what hit him," I muttered.  Then I smiled innocently at my parents.  "You know I'll behave.  If I don't, I'll have Abel being all bossy.  I don't want that."  Then I laughed at Dad.  "I know you both will miss me terribly and have no idea what to do without me home bugging you nonstop."

I laughed at my daughter. "Well I don't know about your father but I know I will miss you both." I saw other kids getting on the train and I turned back to Abel and Elliot. " I think it's time to get on the train guys." I hugged them both. "Have fun and please keep in touch."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:13 pm

I hugged mum but wanted to get on the Trian s. I hoped someone should save me a seat. "Bye mum. Bye dad. Love you both. We'll stay in touch." I turned to my sister. "You ready sis?"
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:28 pm

I smiled at the two of them, putting an arm around Juniper.  "Love you -- and behave," Iadded, giving Elliot a bit of a pointed look.  I knew she was always mischievous.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:00 pm

I gave Noah one last hug and got onto the train.  I found a compartment and knew that Rosalynn and Abel would probably be joining me shortly, once they got finished saying goodbye to their families.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 am

I sighed and gave my big brother a hug goodbye.  "Have fun!  Make sure you write, okay?  I will be so bored!" I shouted at him as he walked away.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:52 am

Abel Matthews wrote:I hugged mum but wanted to get on the Trian s. I hoped someone should save me a seat. "Bye mum. Bye dad. Love you both. We'll stay in touch." I turned to my sister. "You ready sis?"
I grinned and gave my parents one last hug before looking at my big brother.  I was nervous, but really excited.  I nodded.  "Let's go... I can't wait to get there," I said to Abel.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:38 pm

I broke away from Seth and went to sit with my mates and that way we would be able chat about our tactics for me getting onto the team.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:58 am

I was nervous and I went onto the train, leaving my cousins as they went their own separate ways to different compartments that they normally rode in.  I found an empty one and sighed.  I guess this was the beginning.  This would definitely be interesting.  I was really nervous about starting school... but really excited a the same time.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:57 am

I rolled my eyes at Seth.  "I'll see you later, yea?" I said, grinning before I walked away.  I knew that things could get hairy with Seth and his gang, so I went on the hunt for Cam and Abel -- though I knew Abel would be dealing with his younger sister.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 pm

I gave my twin sister a one armed hug and grinned at her.  "Of course," I assured her.  I hated how we were sorted into different houses, but it suited us perfectly.  I loved her and I would not miss a chance to hang out with her.  she really was my best mate.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:16 am

Elliot Matthews wrote:
Abel Matthews wrote:I hugged mum but wanted to get on the Trian s. I hoped someone should save me a seat. "Bye mum. Bye dad. Love you both. We'll stay in touch." I turned to my sister. "You ready sis?"
I grinned and gave my parents one last hug before looking at my big brother.  I was nervous, but really excited.  I nodded.  "Let's go... I can't wait to get there," I said to Abel.

"Love you guys!" I called as they walked away. I tried to blink back the tears that threatened to fall as I turned to Lincoln. "They'll be okay, right?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:I rolled my eyes at Seth.  "I'll see you later, yea?" I said, grinning before I walked away.  I knew that things could get hairy with Seth and his gang, so I went on the hunt for Cam and Abel -- though I knew Abel would be dealing with his younger sister.
I gave one last hug to my little brother and then found the compartment that Abel and Ros normally chose.  I pushed my trunk into the holder above the seats and sat down, knowing that I would probably get moved by Rosalynn as she got restless on the train and had to constantly bounce seats.
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:22 pm

I hoped that there would be a good batch of Gryffindors this year, too.  My mates and I were talking as the train chugged along the countryside having left the city limits.  I looked at them.  "What do you think?  We'll be able to actually enjoy the Sorting rather than being petrified about which House we're going to," I said to them as I nibbled on some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4