Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  Empty I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am

I was freaking out, Lily and Ember told me to get looked at. So here I now sit at St. Mungo's not knowing what on earth to do. I didn't see anything wrong with me and Remus we also used protective charms. So, I didn't see on how that could be the result of why I was feeling sick. But Lily and Ember both were smiling whenever we started talking about it. I was looking around the waiting room. I waited for the Healer to come back to tell me what's wrong. The girls were outside and the guys were out. I forget what they were doing. I felt my leg twitching as I was so impatient.

It was finally that time where I got to know why I had been sick. The Healer came in. " Well, Ms. Murdock....there is a reason as to why you haven't been feeling well. You my dear are pregnant. " She said to me smiling. I felt happy and yet super panicky I didn't know what to do. " Thank you."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:07 am

So, Ember and I were sitting in the room outside the healer's office. " she looked so nervous..." I pointed out. We both had figured out it was because something happened to the protective charms. So, there was going to be a little Chloe or little Remus running around and we both knew how nervous she would be telling him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD  Empty Re: I'm here nothing can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. -TBD

Post  Sirius Black Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:52 am

We had just gotten back we had to wait for the girls and Moony seemed a little uneasy. " Hey Moony you alright mate? " I asked him. I knew Chloe hadn't been feeling very well. It might be waring on him including his furry little problem.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am

I smiled. "yeah... just nervous as to what's up with Chloe... I've been having this feeling," I said with an uneasy tone, "or rather it has had this feeling for a little while now. I'm not sure what it's sensing... but just with the way Chloe is... I wouldn't necessariliy be surprised if the news was, well, a baby or something. Mainly because it's been being oddly protective rather than... downright evil," I said. I wasn't sure what it all meant... but I was extremely worried about if I could control it and myself.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:15 am

I walked out of the room to ember and Lily who looked like they had been waiting for me, " Well, you two were right ...I'm pregnant." I said with a grin. yet, my mind was going like crazy, how was I going to tell Remus. What would I say other than blurting it out I guess. " I don't know how...too..." I said beginning hoping they knew what I was talking about.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:23 am

I smiled at her. "Honey, you just have to go for it," I said. "I was so nervous telling Sirius! But you'll be so happy you did, though... I'm sure Remus's reaction will be the same." I sighed. "I mean, I know with his whole... furry little problem, it will be complicated a bit. But he'll see the joy in it and you two will be fine."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 am

I smiled, " Yeah I think they will all have almost have the same response. " I said with a smile. " I know when I told james he went straight to work after spinning me around. " I laughed a little, " But it may be a little harder but you guys can do it." I said giving her a hug. I could tell she was super happy and yet, really nervous which is normal.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 am

" I'm sure it'll be fine moony." I said with a grin. " You'll get through it...you two are pretty strong....although i doubt the world needs another bookworm." I laughed at his reaction. " Just trying to get a grin."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 am

"Honey, are you ready to go tell the father-to-be?!" I couldn't believe I was this excited. I couldn't believe that this was happenign for those two!
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 am

I nodded, " Uh....sort of..." I couldn't believe that I was going to be a mum. " I think so..." I hoped Remus would be happy. " He's not going to be happy ...well, not sure if he's going to be happy. " I was scared to tell him. We had gotten back home. We walked into the house. " Remus sweet heart?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:00 am

I was happy to hear Chloe's voice. I walked to the hallway and gave her a quick kiss. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked, taking her hand and walking intot he living room with her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 am

" Er....Yes.....Well.....Sort of..." I did not know how to start this. Mainly because I was not happy to hear the result of what he may say. I was very nervous. He was now looking at me with that "get to the point" look. I sighed, then looking to his hand I led him to sit down. Figuring that was a good place to start. " Um....Well, I went to the doctor's today. " I squeezed his hand, " Remus I'm pregnant...." I said, immediately looking to his face to read it.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:31 am

I had to just suit there for a moment. I didn't want my over analyzing brain to get in the way of such great news. "chloe, that's...that's wonderful," I said with a smile. I mean, of course my mind was on other worries with me being the father with my disease of sorts.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:47 am

I knew his mind was going on over drive. " are you okay?" I asked him still squeezing his hand. " I mean I know its going to be hard for you. But we can do it together. I know we can. " I know he's happy and yet his mind is worrying about his furry little problem.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:05 am

I smiled at her. "don't worry about me. How are you feeling with all this?" I didn't just mean her health or how she was taking being pregnant. Pregnant!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next