Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD Empty I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD

Post  Fred Weasley Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:55 pm

I had apparated over to the outside of Jada's house, I knew she was shopping right now. So, there was no way she would show up here while I was here. I can't believe I am actually go to do this. I am asking Michael and October for Jada's hand in marriage. This was terrifying. I feel like I am facing more than anything I have ever faced. Walking slowly up to the door I knocked.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD Empty Re: I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:52 am

I heard a knock and went to the door. "Oh, hi Fred!" I sid, surprised. "Jada is out with some friends right now," I told him, surprised he came over since I'm sure that Jada would've told him that.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD Empty Re: I'll live and I die for you...steal the sun from the sky for you...words can't say what love would do..--TBD

Post  Michael Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:59 am

"Who is it, dear?" I called out. I went downstairs and saw Fred. "Oh, hello! Such a pleasant surprise." I didn't expect to see visitors, but it was always nice to see someone this close to Jada. She wasn't my daughter, but we had gotten close, quickly. She had even considered me to be her father.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:49 am

I smiled, to which I got really warm. " Uh...Hi..." Nodding, " Yeah, I know. Jada had told me. Um...I had actually wanted to talk to you both." I said fidgeting with my hands as they came to be very clammy.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:01 am

"Oh, come on in," I sad, moving out of the way. "Is everything alright" I asked. I always got a little concerned when any child came to adults other htan their parents.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:11 am

"Thank you...everything is fine...." I said biting my lip as I walked into their home. I was so nervous about asking this. " I wanted to talk to you....about Jada and myself..." I said opening that up.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 am

I smiled slightly and motioned for Fred to sit down. "Would you like anything to drink?" I asked, figuring being friendly would help calm the poor kid down.
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:23 am

"Really?" I asked, feeling hopeful that I might know what this was about.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 am

I cleared my throat, " No thank you." I smiled, as I sat down. " Okay...Well, we have been dating a while now. I wanted to know...." Here I was going for it. I had to just come out and say it. " I want to ask your permission for Jada's hand in marriage..." I said. Looking to them both.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:34 am

I raised my eyebrows and looked over at Tobi. "Well... I've only been a father figure for a few years," I said, though I was guessing Fred knew that. "But from what I've seen, I don't think there would be a problem."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 am

"I think that would be wonderful!" I said, so excited for Jada. I was really going to have to make sure that I kept my mouth shut. I would not ruin the surprise for her.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:39 am

I grinned, relaxing immensely, I still have to ask her but I am glad they said yes. " Thank you." I said standing hugging October and shaking hands with Michael. " I am planning a dinner tomorrow night." I explained.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:40 am

I would be so pleased to have this young man in the family. "I'm glad I won't have to keep it a secret for too long," I teased.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Bane Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:46 am

"Ah... well, then, good luck with dinner," I told him, "though I'm almost positive you won't need it."
Michael Bane
Michael Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

I ran a hand through my hair, " I hope not. I have her favourite flower as well. I have set it to rain the petals." I explained, I was a prankster. I have to have this be one in a million. It wouldn't be me if I didn't. " It won't be to long....and thank you again." I said as I was overly excited and nervous. I took a deep breath. " Oh, would you like to see the ring?" I asked them, knowing October would want to see. It was a white gold with three diamonds on it. It had been in my family and we just got it overhauled for Jada. " It is a new model of a ring in my family. It has the infinity symbol on it. "
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next