Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

+9
Percy Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley
Elliot Matthews
Noah Gellar
Cameron Gellar
Lincoln Matthews
Bill Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Abel Matthews
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Parker Weasley Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:50 pm

I was really nervous about this.  I stayed by my mum while Seth and Ben chatted about Quidditch.  I liked to fly, but I was not old enough to try out for the team -- first years still were not allowed to try out despite Uncle Harry getting on the team right away.  There were just so many people here -- I had nearly forgotten since the previous year of dropping Ben off at the platform and saying goodbye to him until the holiday.  "Does it matter what House I'm Sorted into, Mum?" I asked, wanting to be sure.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

THE TRAIN -- We will open the book.  Its pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008 - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRAIN -- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves -- 1 September 2008

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:34 am

"Right." Elliot was right, I had check her and Abel's things multiple times to ensure they had everything and Lincoln was right as well, we could easily send things out them if they did forget anything. "Okay you two, I want you both to send us owls either tonight or tomorrow to let us know how everything's going so far and how the sorting went okay?" I said, looking between both children to ensure they would listen.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:52 pm

Seth Weasley wrote:I was walking with the family and was so happy that we ran into Aunt Penny and Uncle Percy and the boys.  I expected Ben to bombard me with quesitons, so when he did, I just chuckled.  I clapped him on the shoulder.  "Of course," I assured him.  "You'll do great."
I looked at Seth and smiled.  "You think so?" I asked.  I always looked up to Seth -- sort of like how I knew my dad looked up to Uncle Bill.  I hoped that I would make the team and hopefully make my parents proud when they looked down on me to check to make sure I was doing okay.
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:19 pm

I shook my head at my son.  "No, dear," I assured him.  "My mum was a hufflepuff, your granddad was a Gryffindor, I'm a Ravenclaw... it doesn't really matter."  I hoped that he would realize that we woudl support him no matter what.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:39 am

Bill Weasley wrote:I smiled at Percy.  "Always... now we just need Sid to get to that age," I said, looking over at Dora and my youngest daughter.  I looked back out towards our boys to make sure that they were not doing anything bad.  "Ben and Seth are probably going to leave us shortly... I see the gang of Gryffindor Quidditch players up ahead and I know they will end up going over there."  I chuckled knowing that Ben was going to get onto that team.  There was nothing that would stop him, I was sure of it.
I looked at Ros when she spoke and smiled.  "Go find your mates.  You don't want to be stuck with us adults the whole morning before boarding.  Just make sure you come say goodbyes," I said to my niece, knowing that Bill was watching Seth more closely since he was the trouble maker.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Abel Matthews Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:00 am

I rolled my eyes slightly at mum. "We will mum. You worry too much. We'll be fine." I would make sure Elliot was okay. I would alway be there for my sister. I smiled at my sister and messed her hair up a bit. "We'll be fine, right sis?"
Abel Matthews
Abel Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 5:40 pm

I smiled at Ben.  "Course," I assured my little cousin.  "You'll easily make the team.  Playing Quidditch is in your blood, mate."  I hoped that he believed me.  He had a hard hand dealt to him.  And I knew that it normally did not bother him... but sometimes, I could tellt hat it did.  I observed a lot in my younger cousins.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Thu May 07, 2015 4:55 pm

I sighed and watched Rosalynn head off in her own direction.  "Make sure you at least tell us goodbye," I yelled after her, shaking my head.  I was sure she fancied someone, but Dora never said anything and neither did my daughter.  I was just so worried.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri May 08, 2015 8:11 am

I hoped that Abel would let his sister breathe once at school, but I was glad that he was going to be protective over her at the same time.  "Just... be good.  I don't want Gramps to be sending me any letters," I said, speaking of the dear headmaster.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Cameron Gellar Sat May 16, 2015 9:58 am

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:I rolled my eyes when Dad ignored me when I asked about my mates, but I unerstood.  There was always so much going on once we got to the platform.  I saw Cameron instantly -- his parents stuck out greatly on a platform full of Wizards and Witches.  "I'm going to go say hello to Cam," I said to Dad and Mum.
I was walking with our parents and Noah, trying to appease my brother, when I saw Ros coming towards me.  I smiled and waved at her.  "Hey Ros," I called over to her as she got close.  "Had to get away from Seth and them?"
Cameron Gellar
Cameron Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Noah Gellar Sun May 17, 2015 1:03 am

I liked Rosalynn and everything -- she had been to our house over the summer and stuff.  But I knew that since she arrived, Cam would be more focused on his mates than his little annoying brother.  "Hi Ros," I said a little glumly.
Noah Gellar
Noah Gellar

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon May 18, 2015 12:54 am

I moved away from Abel and tried to fix my hair.  I wanted to make a good impression.  "Of course we'll be good and get good grades... I promise to only cause a little bit of mayhem," I assured them, grinning.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 am

I gave Cameron a quick hug and then looked at Noah.  "Hey Noah!  When are we gonna get you onto the train?" I asked him, grinning at him.  I always liked Cam's younger brother even though he drove Cam nuts sometimes.  I thought he was sweet.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Mon May 18, 2015 11:52 am

Penelope Clearwater wrote:I shook my head at my son.  "No, dear," I assured him.  "My mum was a hufflepuff, your granddad was a Gryffindor, I'm a Ravenclaw... it doesn't really matter."  I hoped that he would realize that we woudl support him no matter what.
I smiled at Mum.  "Even if I was a Slytherin?"  I asked.  I had a feeling I was definitely not a Slytherin, but who knows?  There was definitely a chance.  At least a quarter of a chance, anyways.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Wood Wed May 20, 2015 4:25 am

Seth Weasley wrote:I smiled at Ben.  "Course," I assured my little cousin.  "You'll easily make the team.  Playing Quidditch is in your blood, mate."  I hoped that he believed me.  He had a hard hand dealt to him.  And I knew that it normally did not bother him... but sometimes, I could tellt hat it did.  I observed a lot in my younger cousins.
I grinned at Seth.  I was glad that he thought Quidditch was in my blood - I mean, my dad was pretty awesome according to Uncle Bill and Uncle Charlie.  And Mum was a pretty good chaser, too, from what I hear from Uncle Harry and Aunt ginny who played more on the team with her.  "That's great," I said, agreeing with Seth.  I looked back at the parents and saw the time.  "We should probably say goodbye and get compartments... it's not that long until the train leaves."
Benjamin Wood
Benjamin Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next