Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People throw rocks at the things that shine -- Summer 2003

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

People throw rocks at the things that shine -- Summer 2003 - Page 2 Empty Re: People throw rocks at the things that shine -- Summer 2003

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:09 am

I nodded, tearing my eyes away from the sandwiches.  I held out my wrist - it hurt more now that it was away from my body and not supported.  I winced slightly when Dad touched it and moved my sleeve.  He waved his wand and I felt a snap and a brief shot of pain and then it was all gone.  I smiled at him.  "Thanks!" I said, giving him a hug.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

People throw rocks at the things that shine -- Summer 2003 - Page 2 Empty Re: People throw rocks at the things that shine -- Summer 2003

Post  Seth Weasley Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:52 am

"So we can eat now?" I asked, going to grab a sandwich already.  It was halfway to my mouth anyways.  I grinned and did not wait for Dad to answer me and shoved a big bite into my mouth.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:09 am

I laughed at Seth.  "Of course you can eat now," I said.  "Just.. make sure you chew before you swallow, Seth."  I grabbed one of the triangles I made and ate with them.  I was sure that Dora and Sid would hear the older two kids being home and join us shortly.  They knew how Seth could eat.  And, let's face it, even though Sidney was only five, she could eat like her big brother, too.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:53 pm

I laughed at my dad and brother.  "Since when does he chew?" I said, grinning.  I continued eating.  "Thanks for fixing my wrist by the way," I added.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:01 pm

I swallowed and stuck my tongue out at Rosalynn.  "Be quiet!" I said to her.  "You're hardly any better!"  I grinned and grabbed another small sandwich that Dad made.

"Where are Mumsy and sid?" I asked before stuffing some of it into my mouth.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:22 pm

I chuckled at my kids.  "they'll be back shortly," I said to my son as I ate another sandwich.  "I know that we better make sure we save them some of these, though."  I realized that my twins ate just like me... a lot.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:27 pm

I grabbed a second little sandwich and grinned at my dad.  "You'll have to make more," Is aid to him playfully as I took a bite.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2