Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You can't blame someone for leaving if you never gave them a reason to stay -- Fall 2005

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You can't blame someone for leaving if you never gave them a reason to stay -- Fall 2005 - Page 2 Empty Re: You can't blame someone for leaving if you never gave them a reason to stay -- Fall 2005

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:10 pm

I could not believe the dishonor I was receiving from my own son!  I lowered my wand; I was not going to curse Draco quite yet.  I needed to find out where narcissa was.  "I have done no such thing," I spat at him.  "You stole her away; she loves me and I her, Draco.  You cannot get in the way of that."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

You can't blame someone for leaving if you never gave them a reason to stay -- Fall 2005 - Page 2 Empty Re: You can't blame someone for leaving if you never gave them a reason to stay -- Fall 2005

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:35 pm

I laughed bitterly in my father's face.  "Love?  That's what you called what you had?" I scoffed, shaking my head.  "She feared you, Father.  Just like Juniper and I feared you.  But no more.  We are all free of you and you will never get any of us again... we deserve far better than you and I wished we would have realized that far sooner."  My words affected him like acid.  What he was hearing was a long time coming... it only took the knowledge of him hurting my daughter to get enough courage to actually do something about it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2