Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't view me any differently -- Summer 2001

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don't view me any differently -- Summer 2001 - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't view me any differently -- Summer 2001

Post  Maisie Cattermole Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm

I expected this from Al, so he was not making me that angry with him.  I smiled at Ellie, glad that I had my sister's complete support.  "Oh, I know.  He's telling Faith now, too... and then he's going to tell his parents and Harry," I said, though I was extremely tentative with that idea.  He and Harry still had issues along with Evan and his father.  He only truly loved his mother and sister the way a family was supposed to love each other.  Though he was getting a lot better since the therapy and having me with him, too.  Along with Lily and Faith, of course.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Don't view me any differently -- Summer 2001 - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't view me any differently -- Summer 2001

Post  Alfred Cattermole Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:32 pm

I looked at Maisie. "What are you going to tell mum and dad?" I asked, smirking.  "They're going to want you two to get married and stuff... I'm positive they will."  I had to be tehre for that conversation.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 am

I rolled my eyes at  our brother.  "Mum and dad will handle it just fine," I assured Maisie.  "Don't listen to Al."  Sometimes our younger brother drove me bonkers.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 pm

I chuckled.  "I know they'll be alright," I said, though I was not entirely sure if that were true.  They were fine with Ellie, but she was married already.  I was not.  And I did not even know if that would happen even with the kids because of how Evan was.  I just tried not to show it.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Thu May 14, 2015 1:27 pm

I sighed.  Why were they not listening to a word I said?  "So... are you two going to get married or something?" I asked, thinking that I was going to have to deal with Maisie marrying Evan within the next nine months on top of her being pregnant....
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun May 17, 2015 12:24 pm

I smacked my brother's arm.  He was such a pain in the ass sometimes.  "Al, be quiet," I said to him, rolling my eyes.  I looked over at Maisie, bit my lip, and asked, "But really...."  I could not help myself.  I was curious.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 am

I rolled my eyes at them.  I knew ellie's was not an attack, she was just excited and curious.  Alfred's, however, was an attack.  I shrugged, taking a bite of the sandwich my brother made for me to allow myself time to think.  "I'd like to get married... but I'm not forcing anything.  That's always a danger with Evan," I explained.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:29 am

I could not believe this!  "This just... it's so Potter," I stammered.  "He best be involved through the whole thing.  Or else."  I was not goign to let him run out on my sister.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 am

I rolled my eyes at Alfred.  "Stop it, Al," I pointed out to him sharply and very eldest sister-like.  I looked at Maisie and smiled at her.  "You two will be fine.  Oh, Maisie!  Our kids will be in the same year!"  I just got super excited.  "This is so awesome!"
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:37 am

I really kind of wanted to slap my little brother.  Was it too much to ask for him to just be happy for me?  To put aside his hostility towards my boyfriend for just one little minute?  "You do realize that you are going to be an uncle?" I snapped at him.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:50 am

I rolled my eyes.  "Of course I know I'm going to be an uncle, Maisie," I said to her.  "I'm not daft.  I just don't like that Pottr is involved in this... because it's Potter."
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:18 pm

I smacked Al's arm.  "Stop being an idiot," I said to him.  "Be supportive of your sister.  This is a big deal."  I looked at Maisie and hugged her, slighly awkwardly thanks to my stomach.  "I'm so happy for you!"  I fel tlike I needed to make up for Alfred.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:15 pm

I was so happy to have Ellie on my side.  I hugged her tightly and took a deep breath.  "Thank you," I said to my sister.  I looked at Alfred.  "You have nine months to get supportive... or you wont' see your future niece or nephew..."
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:58 am

I was aghast by what Maisie said.  "I'm not being unsupportive," I countered meekly.  "I just don't like Potter.  But Maise... you know I'll be there for you." I could not believe that my sister thought differently.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:01 pm

I looked at Alfred and smiled.  I was actually surprised by him right now.  Yeah, he was still really young.  He could easily act like a normal teenage boy, but he was trying now.  I put an arm around my little brother.  "Aw, you're being so cute!" I told him.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next