Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

I was not entirely sure what she meant.  "Worried?  Because you kicked hiim out and what he'll do?" I clarified.  "I can go out and find him and make sure things are okay."  I would do that for Juniper and for Pansy.  Besides, I liked Draco, too.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007 - Page 3 Empty Re: I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:30 pm

I nodded.  "It wasn't wise for me to do that," I said shakily.  "But something had to be done."  When Lincoln said he would find him, I was so grateful.  "You will?"
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:26 pm

I looked at Pansy and nodded.  "Of course I will," I assured her.  "You don't need to worry.  Just stay here with Ian and try not to freak out and overthink what happened.  It's not entirely your fault; you had to do something."  I did not wnat Pansy to do something daft because she was feeling guilty.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:25 am

I took a deep breath and nodded.  ""Thank you, Linc," I said to him sincerely.  "I just didn't know what else to do..."  I knew I did not have to keep explaining myself, but I felt so guilty that I felt hte need to do so.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:36 pm

I looked at her.  "It's going to be okay, Pansy," I said to her gently.  "I will find him.  Just stay with Ian and I'll take care of Draco."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum