Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:04 pm

I crossed my arms as I looked at him.  "Draco, I don't think that I can do that this time.  It took so long before... and I have a son that I need to care for -- more than I did the last time," I said to him.  I would always love DRaco and be there for him... but there was only so much that I could do.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007 - Page 2 Empty Re: I know you don't think that I am trying; I know you're wearing thin down to the core -- Summer 2007

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am

"Please... don't do this," I said to her.  I was not entirely sure what was going to happen.  Was she kicking me out today... tomorrow... what?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:05 am

I sighed, wondering what was going on.  "I have had enough.  I don't want you to stay here tonight.  You need to think about what you are going to do," I said to him.  I needed to be strong about all of this.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:50 am

I stared at her.  "Please, just... let me stay," I said to her, wishing that I could convince Pansy to let me be with her.  How could I win her over?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:59 am

I shook my head.  "No, you can't.  I can't. You have to find someplace for tonight," I said to him, tryig to be strong.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:37 pm

I could not believe this.  "But... Pansy... it's so late... please, just let me stay in the guest room," I suggested.  I feared that going to a foreign place would push me over the edge.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:32 pm

I shook my head.  "Draco, I can't do that anymore," I said to him, trying to hold onto my resolve.  Millie told me I needed to be strong.  And I was trying.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 am

I could not believe what I was hearing.  Pansy was seriously kicking me out of the house.  And she had every right to do that... I just never thought... I broke eye contact, not wanting her to see my weakness.  "Pansy," I said, wanting to try to convince her to let me stay, but realizing I had no right to ask her that anymore.  "I'll just go then..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm

I did not say anything to him.  I just folded my arms across my chest and watched him look so lost and headed toward the door.  I did not want to see him anymore... I was just so confused and hurt.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:53 am

June wanted me to check in on Pansy and Draco since things seemed to be kind of rough on them lately and when I walked in, I could feel the tension.  "Pansy?" I questioned, walking up to her.  I had never really seen her this upset before -- not even when facing Lucius or any other part of the family.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:40 am

I had just kicked out my husband.  Ian was asleep upstairs, thankfully.  I was a mess.  My resolve shattered the instant Draco left.  I could not keep up my strength and tears started to fall and I realized I was shaking as I went to pour myself some red wine.  I heard Lincoln come in and I tried to wipe my eyes before turning to him, but there really was no use to do so.  His voice told me he saw them.  I gave him a shaky smile.  "Linc, what do I owe the pleasure of you popping in?" I questioned.  I glanced at the clock and realized how late it was.  "Is something wrong?"

My heart dropped because of hte time.  Was there something else going on that was far mor eimportant than my marital problems?
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:48 pm

I shook my head.  "Nothing is wrong on my end," I said to her.  "But, Pansy, what's wrong here?"  Her red eyes told me she had been crying.  And it was dead quiet in the house... so I knew Dorian was asleep.  Where was Draco, though?
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am

I took a deep breath and realized that I had to sit down.  I was shaking badly.  I motioned for him to follow me and I sat down on the couch in the living room.  "Draco's gone," I said to Lincoln.  "I had to, Linc... he's gone off the deep end again... and I can't do it."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:37 pm

I was not going to judge Pansy for what she did.  I nodded slightly as she spoke.  "It's okay, Pansy," I said to her quietly.  "Something needed to be done..."  That I had to agree with.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:14 pm

I looked at Lincoln.  "You think so?  I'm just worried," I said to him, shaking my head.  I was not sure if what I did was the correct thing to do in this situation.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum