Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE) Empty Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE)

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 pm

I could not believe what I had just found out.   I had gone to the hospital to get checked up -- it was all part of the yearly physical for work -- and when I mentioned the way I had been feeling, well, they wanted to do a couple of tests to figure out what was going on.  And low and behold, I was pregnant.  How in the world was Bill going to handle this?  We were just partners having fun with each other.  Okay we had been officially dating for a year, but still.  Being pregnant was just going to complicate things.  As crazy as it was, now that I knew, there was no turning back from it, though.  I was not about to not go through with the pregnancy.  But I was going to give my boyfriend whatevr choice he wanted with it.  I was making him dinner in his flat waiting for him to come home from his errands he needed to run.  We did this all the time now... I practically lived at his place we just did not make it official.  He was actually looking into buying a house rather than keep renting -- which would be perfect if he wanted a part in the baby's life.

Last edited by Annette Rameses on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE) Empty Re: Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE)

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:38 pm

I came in with some extra groceries and some pretty flowers that I got for Annette.  Delicious aromas greeted me before she did.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek and set the bags down and gave her the bouquet.  "This smells great, babe," I said to her.  I could nto believe that I was feeling this way about someone other than Dora.  I did not think that it was possible.  Obviously there were still issues in my head because I would compare Annette to Dora sometimes... which was not good.  They were so completely different from one another it was ridiculous.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE) Empty Re: Our hearts are locked forever -- January 1993 (DONE)

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:42 pm

"Oh, thank you!" I said, taking the flowers from him.  He was always so thoughtful!  I loved it.  I put them in some water since I was just waiting on some of the food to finish cooking.  I looked at Bill, smiling.  Even though I was nervous about telling him, I just had this feeling everything would be okay.  When he looked at me, I felt myself redden slightly.  "How was today?  Everything go alright wiht the mandatory check up?" I asked him as I stirred some of the rice.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:46 pm

I shrugged as I put away everything I had gotten.  "It just said that I was healthy and normal," I said, shaking my head.  I understood why they did these things, but I felt like it was a waste of time.  I looked over at her, noticing that she was extremely smiley tonight.  It put me in a great mood, though, so I was not going to dampen hers.  But I was curious.  "I'm going to guess yours went fine with the fact that you are all smiles tonight," I assumed, flashing her one of my winning smiles.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:01 pm

I laughed and shrugged as I dished out the finished food onto plates for us.  I handed him his and set mine down as I poured us some warm tea.  I almost grabbed some white wine, but did not want to deal with explaining that one before I wanted to bring the news on him in my own terms rather than by not drinking wine.  "It went well... I mean, they figured out why I've been more fatigued than normal and stuff," I explained sitting down at the table with him.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:04 pm

I raised my eyebrows and swallowed before asking her what was going on.  "They did?  Good, because I was starting to get worried about you," I said to her.  Taking her hand like we do when we eat -- which I htink is just adorable -- I had to pry deeper.  "So what's going on?  Just a little cold or something?" I asked her.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:05 pm

I squeezed his hand and took another bite of food, debating on how I wanted to say it.  "Well, no... it's something a little bigger than a little cold," I said, shrugging trying to keep it light and airy.  No need to freak him out by saying the whole thing at one point.  I was going ot try to let him piece it together a little bit before I dropped the bomb.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 pm

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "C'mon, babe, just tell me what is going on," I prodded gently, smiling at her even though I probaby had a slightly confused look on my face.  I really hoped that it was nothing to worry about.  I was definitely a worrier in the family.  I hated hearing about problems back home because I could not do anything to help fix it.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:10 pm

I smiled at him.  How could I resist that face when he needed to know anyways?  I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before continuing.  "Well, honey, despite how we thought we were being careful and whatnot... I'm pregnant," I said, biting my lip slightly.  "But if you don't want the full responsibility of it, that's fine.  I know it's a lot to take in... so it's okay if you want to freak out right now... but I'd really like you to be okay with this.  I am," I explained, preparing myself for him to freak out on me.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Okay, wow.  That was not what I was expecting her to say.  I leaned back in my chair slightly and tapped my fingers on the table as I mulled this over.  I looked at her and saw that she did look nervous mixed with happy about the news.  "And they're positive about this?" I asked.  It was not that I was not happy... I just wanted to make sure that they were positive she was pregnant before I went crazy with the idea of being a dad -- even if it were unorthodox in the manner it happens.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 pm

He was taking this a little better than I expected, even though he was sstill processing it.  I nodded at him.  "Yeah, the doctor is positive.  I took a blood test and everything.  I'm about six weeks, actually," I said, smiling at Bill.  I could not help it.  I was expecting him to run from me or something so he would not have to face what I was telling him.  "You can be as involved or lack there of as you want.  I don't want you to feel any pressure... I mean, I know we're dating but I don't want this to be the only reason we get more serious or anything."  I really did not want him to randomly propose to me or something just because we were pregnant.  That would not be special to me at all.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:19 pm

I took hold of her hand again and brought it to my lips and gave it a sweet little kiss.  I smiled at her.  "Annette, I'm not going to do something crazy and ask for your hand or anything.  I don't think we're ready for that... Honestly, we're probably not ready for this," I admitted.  Still smiling, I continued.  "But I do know one thing.  If you think that baby is going to grow up without its daddy hanging around and coddling it, you've got another thing coming.  We'll get ready by the time the end of the nine months is.  I am going to be there for the baby and for you, okay?  As crazy as it is, I am actually kind of excited about it.  I've always wanted to be a dad," I said to her, letting some of my excitement out.  It was unorthodox... but I was going to be a dad!  How was I not going to be happy about that?
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:17 pm

I grinned and wrapped my arms around him.  I gave him a kiss on teh cheek and pulled back so I could see his face.  "You have no idea how happy you've just made me," I said to him, resting my forehead against his.  I suddenly sat up a little straighter in my chair.  I just realized what we were going to have to do.  "Bill, our families..." I said, starting to feel a little sick to my stomach and I did not think it was due to the pregnancy itself but rather the facct of telling them about the pregnancy.  I was sure that Bill's family would be okay with it from the way he talks about them... but it still seemed odd that I have not met anyone but Charlie yet -- and that was only because Charlie and Bill tried to take at least annual trips to see each other.  My parents I was a little worried about... I knew they would uspport me no matter what, but I did not need Papa to pressure Bill into doing something neither of us wanted right now.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:29 am

I shrugged and smiled at her.  "It doesn't matter what they think or do, babe," I assured her.  I knew her papa and his strong opinions, but I also knew I could hold my own when necessary.  And I would just have to do that.  Then my smile broadened thinking of her meeting my family.  I did not know what had ever held me back from introducing her before -- oh wait, I had six siblings that were totally overbearing plus their significant others (if they had any) plus my parents... that's why I had never taken her home on the couple of trips I have taken to see my family.  I tried to ignore the nagging feeling that it was perhaps the fact that I did not want Tonks to find out.  I knew her and Charlie still kept in touch if she didn't with anyone else.  She had to know I was dating someone, Charlie has met Annette.  I pushed her out of my head.  There was no use in me thining of her now... I was going to be a father!  And I did love Annette, but I just was not in love with her.  That was why I had not done anything more with Annette... the feelings just were not very strong in that area compared to when I was in love with Tonks.  Now we were going to have a little baby connecting us!  I was sure that with a little one on the way, I will definitely have stronger feelings towards Annette.  "But I suppose we're going to have to go to The Burrow... maybe I'll just invite my parents here, though, first.  I don't know if bombarding you with everyone is the wisest idea.  Especially with news like this," I amended, thinking aloud.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Annette Rameses Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:31 am

I grinned and shook my head.  He was not getting out of me finally meeting his family.  "I can handle them," I said.  "From the stories I have heard you and Charlie reminisce about, I want to meet all of them together.  We'll have to hammer out the details.  Oh, isn't Charlie coming to visit in the next few weeks?  Maybe you two can discuss everything and then we all can travel back to England so your mum could have all of her kids together."  I thought that would be a sweet sentiment.  Besides, it might lessen the shock of me being pregnant and why that was the first time they were meeting me.  I had no idea what Bill had told them... but I could not wait to finally get to know the whole Weasley clan.
Annette Rameses
Annette Rameses

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next