Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're really on your knees when you think you're standing tall -- Fall 2001

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You're really on your knees when you think you're standing tall -- Fall 2001 - Page 2 Empty Re: You're really on your knees when you think you're standing tall -- Fall 2001

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:09 am

He was being so kind of gentle -- it made me wonder why I was doubting his love.  I took a deep breath and looked into his blue eyes.  "Well... no pet names... it seems like you have a hard time being affectionate," I explained.  I really hoped he would understand a little bit about how I was feeling.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

You're really on your knees when you think you're standing tall -- Fall 2001 - Page 2 Empty Re: You're really on your knees when you think you're standing tall -- Fall 2001

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:11 am

I nodded and sighed. "I will be honest" I started out slowly, "it is hard for me to be affectionate.  I didn't exactly have a great example of how a loving marriage should look like."  My parents hardly ever even acted in love.  So I was really doing my bet with Pansy.  "And though our marriage was forced and that it may not have seemed like I loved you then.  To be honest, I'm not sure if I did."  I took a deep breath and continued.  "But I do love you.  Honest... I do, and I always will now."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am

I was slightly surprised by his blatant honesty, but was grateful.  I smiled at him.  "I'm sorry, I just wanted to know... I may not be able to do this if I didn't have you on my side and with me," I said to Draco gently.  I knew he did not have the best parents in the world to show hiim how to love, which was why I never really showed my doubts before.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:12 am

I leaned forward and kissed her.  "I'll always be here for you adn the twins," I said softly.  I was glad to have someone as understanding as Pansy to get what I had to go through.  She never waivered and i really needed that.  I just wished I was able to show her how I really felt about her better than I did.  I made it my goal to at least tell her more often in addition to trying to show her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:13 am

I smiled at my husband.  "I know; we've gone through so much... I really shouldn't have these doubts," I said.  It was true.  Why question it when repeatedly he proved he would always be there for us?  "I love you Draco," I whispered softly.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:14 am

I kissed her again as sweetly as I could.  "And I love you, Pansy.  Never doubt that," I replied honestly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2