Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

Post  Faith Potter Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:14 am

"So there's chasers, beaters, keepers and a seeker." I tried to repeat so I would remember. Maybe remembering the the type of players would be a good start. "Quidditch is a confusing sport hu?" I closed my eyes as she fish tailed my hair. I loved when she did my hair. "Did you play on the school team mummy? Did my aunts and uncles play on the school team?" I was pretty sure that dad had played, I just wasn't sure what position.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD  - Page 2 Empty Re: What little we have is precious...hold onto it. Always --TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Smiling, " Well your uncle Sirius played with your dad.....We mostly went down to see the boys play." I told her as I remembered going down and seeing them all practice. " It was your dad and uncle Sirius who played and then me and your aunts and uncle Remus went to watch them play." I explained. " It is a rough game though that's for sure....Your dad and uncle ended up in the hospital wing a lot." I finished braiding her hair. Having her turn and face me, " There we go...it's out of your eyes." I said with a smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:43 am

I smiled at her, I could acually see now and I had to made sure I didn't show how sad I had been eariler. "I look pretty now, just like you mummy!" I gave a small laugh. "It does sound like a rough game but I want to play! I can't wait to go to school!" I wasn't ever sure if I would be going to school like mum described but if I did, maybe Harry would be there. And Evan.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:02 pm

I smiled to my daughter, " You're beautiful honey." I told her as I pushed her bangs away from her eyes. " It is very tough...but your dad and uncles love playing the sport and they actually tried to get your brother Harry a broom when he was born. " I told her as I laughed a little. Knowing how much they had bargained with me and what they wanted. " I am sure you'll kick some butt sweetie." I encouraged.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue May 19, 2015 4:37 am

I gave a small laugh. "Thanks mummy. I love you!" I hugged her and pulled away after a few moments. "I bet Harry would be good." I thought for a minute. "Did they get him the broom?" I asked. I hoped they did get him a broom but mum probably didn't want him to get hurt.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2