Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was her number one. She told me so. And she still means the world to me..just so you know. Just be careful when you hold my girl. -- December 27th.

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I was her number one. She told me so. And she still means the world to me..just so you know. Just be careful when you hold my girl. -- December 27th.  - Page 4 Empty Re: I was her number one. She told me so. And she still means the world to me..just so you know. Just be careful when you hold my girl. -- December 27th.

Post  James Potter Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:06 pm

I chuckled. I rubbed her shoulders. "I think if we stay out here any longer we're being rude... or we can sneak out the kitchen door and they'd never know... well, your parents would. But they'd understand," I said, sort of hoping she'd say we could sneak out. It would be a lot less painful.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I was her number one. She told me so. And she still means the world to me..just so you know. Just be careful when you hold my girl. -- December 27th.  - Page 4 Empty Re: I was her number one. She told me so. And she still means the world to me..just so you know. Just be careful when you hold my girl. -- December 27th.

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:16 am

I raised my eyebrows, " You know we can't.." I said with a grin. I wanted to just to spare my parents any more arguments. I really want to leave. I just can't leave without knowing I have tried everything I can do. I am to stubborn for that.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:05 am

I smiled back at her and faked a groan. Well, it wasn't completely fake, but I loved her parents, so I was okay with going back and trying to have a good time with them. "Lead the way, babe," I said, walked up beside her and putting a hand on teh small of her back. Hopefully that would be of some comfort without being overbearing about it.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:54 am

I groaned, " No....I don't want too..." I pouted leading the way back into the room. " Sorry about that." I said with a fake plastered smile on my face.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:45 am

"Yeah, we definitely apologize fo rbeing rude," I said, only partially hiding my sarcasm. I really hoped that Petunia and Dursley got the hint. I smiled at the Evans though.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 pm

I looked over to my sister and her soon to be husband. " You know, it's nice to pick a colour.....you guys have yours?" I asked trying to lighten the tension in here.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4