Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE)

2 posters

Go down

The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE) Empty The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE)

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:14 pm

I wanted the most ruthless to hunt Lupin down.  Since he had been dead for nearly twenty years, I went to find his son.  He had a daughter, so I was not entirely sure if he was quite like his father.  I heard stories that he waivered.  Perhaps I could persuade hi to do my bidding.  I found him in a little cabin in the woods -- I heard people avoided the wolf's den at all costs.  So at least he had some sort of dark reputation.  I approached with my senses on high alert.  I knew that I was being watched as I walked.  I got to the front door and knocked.

Last edited by Bellatrix Black Lestrange on Mon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bellatrix Black Lestrange

Back to top Go down

The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE)

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:16 pm

i had not been in the house, but saw someone stupidly making their way to my door.  I could smell that this was not a Muggle.  I moved quietly and stealthily behind her.  When she knocked, I stepped out of the shadows.  "Visitors aren't welcome here," I growled.  There were never any survivors for unwanted guests.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE) Empty Re: The enemy of your enemy is your friend -- Spring 2017 (DONE)

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:20 pm

The extent of my surprise showed externally only be me straightening my spine.  I turned around and smiled.  "I believe you'll want to hear what I have to say, Greyback," I told him, caressing my wand in my hand.  I knew dealing with these animals one had to be careful.  If he was anything like his father, I would have to tread carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Stroking my chin, I surveyed the witch in front of me.  Though older than the last time I had laid eyes on her, this was the one who tried to keep my father as a pet.  I crossed my arms in front of my chest and stood there.  "And what is it you have to say?  If I'm not interested within the first few minutes... out of the little respect that my father had for you, Lestrange, I will warn you that you'll have to run."  I sneered at her.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm

I shook my head at him.  "So much like your father," I said, the smile never leaving my lips.  That was exactly what I was looking for.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:22 pm

"Forgive me if I'm not feeling particularly nostalgic," I spat.  "But I'm growing tired of this rather quickly."  I cracked my knuckles menacingly at her, preparing for the chase.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 pm

"You don't want to do that," I warned, a few sparks leaving my wand to show I meant business.  "Aren't you tiring of waiting for wayword travelers?  Woulnd't you much prefer a hunt?" I knew the animal always enjoyed a good hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:23 pm

I perked up at the word hunt.  It was a weakness of mine.  I hardly ever backed down from a hunt.  "A hunt you say?  And why would I do anything for you?" I asked, intrigued but not wanting to fall for her tricks like dear ol' dad did.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:24 pm

That was more like it.  "You wouldn't.  You'd be doing it for your dad," I taunted, knowing that vengeance always worked to persuade people to do things.  And I would work Greybac the way I did his father.  They really made it far too easy for me.  They were just animals after all.  Give them fresh meat and they cannot help themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:25 pm

That piqued my interest even more.  "Oh really?" I asked.  "Why is it that I don't believe you on that respect?" How could this be for my dad?  There was no way anything could be done for my father these days as he was dead.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:26 pm

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.  Why were the beasts so dense?  "You're target would be the Lupin who struck your father down," I said blatantly.  It would have to be spelled out for him.  Fenrir was the same way -- especially when the beast started to take over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:27 pm

That stopped me from doing what I was getting ready for -- to attack Lestrange.  I had been growing bored and ready to prepare myself to go after her.  But that stopped me completely.  "You're after Remus Lupin?" Could I do that to my brother?  He was with Lucy... they had Leopold.  But Ayden made it clear that he was never a part of this family... "And why do you want Lupin gone?"
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:27 pm

"Those details are mine," I snapped.  "Do you want the hunt or not?  I can find someone else."  I was starting to tire of this.  he asked too many questions... Fenrir just would have jumped on the idea of a hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

i could respect that she had her own motives as I had mine.  "I will hunt him down," I said quietly, stroking my chin slightly.  "You'd save us both time if you had any leads."
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon May 05, 2014 5:29 pm

I smiled darkly.  "I am so happy to hear that," I said.  I told him all the information I had.  "He's a little off his rocker now... things are finally falling apart, much to my pleasure."  I left, knowing that the hard part would be finished by someone who could tear him apart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down