Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017

2 posters

Go down

Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017 Empty Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 am

It had been quite a few months since I had left.  I had not wanted to cause them anymore pain than I already had.  This was why I told my father and Chloe years ago that I did not deserve to be happy.  I did not deserve them.  And they were all too good to deserve to have someone like me in their lives.  I have had nightmares every single night about what had happened the night I left.  Their faces haunted me.  I was living in hell every single day.  I was just a shell of the man I used to be and the wolf -- I could no longer call him Boris for the fact that it pained me too much and reminded me of what I could no longer have -- won the battle more often than not by having me on the darker side of things.  I heard movement near me and I looked up.  I half expected it to be Sirius finding me again, but it was not.  I easily recognized that this was Ayden's brother.  Instantly the wolf perked up within me and I knew this would not end well.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017 Empty Re: Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017

Post  Nolan Greyback Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:44 am

I had finally found Lupin.  I had this burning hatred towards him for killing my father -- even after finding out the many reasons as to why I was a werewolf.  i was grateful that my father rescued me from being thrown through groups homes to group homes to fosters or whatever coul dhave happened.  if the price of having a family was to become a werewolf, then I was okay with that.  And then Ayden went and married Lupin's daughter?  And Lupin killed father and he stayed with her?  It put strain on mine and Ayden's relationship.  I had a lot of revenge on my mind and I hunted Lupin down when I found out that he was all on his own -- leaving his family and support system.  I knew what that could do to a person like him.  It would mean that he had become even more weak than what he was.  I approached him where he was sitting by a tree.  He looked nothing like what I had remembered from being at Ayden adn Lucy's wedding.  he was my brother so no matter what I had thought about what he was thinking, but I had to be there to support him.  I only hoped that one day he would repay the favor. 

I smiled darkly as I walked towards Lupin.  "You're looking ill, Lupin... has the madness finally taken over?" I provoked, stopping a few feet from him, watching as he stood up.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017 Empty Re: Fighting with anybody is dangerous because you become like your enemy -- Spring 2017

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:42 pm

I stood up and attempted to keep calm.  I had isolated myself so I could regain control of everything.  Thus far, it was a struggle to say teh very least.  It was getting better, though.  I stared at Greyback.  "Is it truly a madness within when you have fully accepted it?" I inquired.  Of course, I have never fully accepted the werewolf within... and that was part of the problem, I knew.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:58 am

I could not help but laugh at him.  He thought that he fully accepted the werewolf?  I knew that he had not.  I have been watching him.  If anything, it was almost as if he was just newly bitten.  He had no control.  I heard he had some sort of mental break, so I suppose that was something he had to relearn to tame.  "Do we want to test your limits?" I inquired.  I smirked and felt my werewolf start to take over a tad.  This was going to be fun.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm

I was getting too old for all of this.  I did not want to unleash the wolf within -- it was why I left.  I did not want the wolf to hurt anyone else... though I had failed numerous times, I was finally getting to the point where I was in somewhat of control at times.  "Let's not," I said simply.  "I would hate to kick the ass of my son in law's brother."  I was sure that I would nto win against him -- he was twenty years or so my junior.  There was no way I would win.  But I at least had to put on a front.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:00 am

I could not help but laugh at him.  I felt myself start to change.  "We'll see about that," I growled.  I lunged at him, watching as he let the wolf take over.  We locked our claws against each other and I went to bite at his neck and he threw me to the ground with strength I was not expecting from an old man such as he.  The wolf inside of him must be stronger than he gave credit.  

I cracked my neck and ran towards him, knocking him into a tree and tearing into his flesh.  The blood that spilled into my fanged mouth made me growl with pleasure, but only for a moment.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 pm

I should have known that he was going to attack without any other pretense.  Without my control, the wolf went on automatic -- just simply defending itself more than me.  I went after him with more ease than I would have thought was in me.   I saw red when he tore my skin and I knew he thought that he had the upper hand.  Not quite.  I roared and threw him a good ten feet into a massive tree trunk, the tree cracking and creaking as the weight of his body hit it.  I ran towards him and my teeth found their mark.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon May 05, 2014 10:47 am

I was growing wearing of this.  I knew what I needed to do -- it was for my father.  I sneered at him, growling slightly.  We were both panting and I knew that this was going to be the last I would see of Lupin.  "This is for my dad," I said, lunging and slicing into Lupin numerous times.  The smell of his blood fueled my anger to leave him in shreds on the ground.  I howled into the air and I knew that I needed to leave.  I did not want to be around if or when someone would find the body.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm

I was down on the ground, barely able to move.  I was sure that I blacked out because when I opened my eyes, he was gone.  I needed to find my bag, it had some Dittany in it that would help heal my wounds enough to wear they could repair on their own with the help of the wolf.  I finally reached my bag and poured it on the wounds, clenching my teeth as it stung.  I knew better than to cry out; I did not want Greyback to return to finish the job he thought he already completed.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down