Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

+2
Dean Black
William J. Lupin
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:15 am

Squeezing his hand tightly " where do you want to grab a bite?" I asked him as I was anxious to find somewhere to go. Grinning as we walked, I was in such a good mood today. Must have been not waiting to find something else for me and josh to do.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  Joshua Weasley Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:53 am

I laughed at the way that Ally was behaving.  That was why I loved her.  She was always - normally - bubbly and... well, awesome.  "Oh, I was thinking I had a little place," I said to her.  I had my wonderful twin help me on this one so it would be a surprise.  While we were at the Lupin house helping them remodel some things... but Jake, with the help of Maggie I was sure, set up a quaint little picnic up the way from their house.  So within walking distance.

"you'll just have to follow me because I know where I'm going and I'm not going to tell you," I teased.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:15 pm

Oh great something with patience. " you should know me I have no patience..." I said pouting slightly. How was I to handle this? I don't like not knowing where we're going. " well, I suppose I can behave and not drive you crazy." I said smirking as I added emphasis with a little shove.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:26 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "You always drive me mental," I teased, "but that's why I love you.  I'm not sure what I'd do if you didn't drive me crazy..."  I smirked at her.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:30 pm

Smirking while I crossed my arms, " Well, you'd be a lot more bored...and have less plans." I teased as I continued following her.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm

I laughed and raised my eyebrows.  "You really think I'm not popular outside of you?  How dare you insinuate such a thing," I said, winking at her.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:44 am

Was I pleased about my little girl becoming an engaged woman. No. Not at all. But I am glad she found someone who will treat her right. Who also knows how to help her when she needs it. Smirking as Jule gave dean crap. "Hey now just because its us right now....
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:37 am

I was so happy for her, it was adorable how Will is reacting right now. " He is very nervous." I agreed. Which is a good sign because it shows he cares about her. Chuckling a little when Jule gave Dean a warning. " It'll come soon for Dona. " I pointed out with a smile.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4