Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

+2
Dean Black
William J. Lupin
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  Dean Black Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 am

I could not say I had ever been called Mr. Dean.  I laughed and gave Josh a squeeze on the shoulder as I walked by.  I found Emelyn and Juliet in the other room with those looks on their faces.  I walked over to them and sat down.  "Ladies... why is it that I think the two of you have been snooping where you don't belong?" I teased.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  Juliet Finnegan Tue May 06, 2014 12:25 pm

Smirking as Dean walked in and pretty much read our reaction. " Because we both know exactly why Josh has been jumpy around Will all day." I said almost squealing with delight. I couldn't believe he was asking Will's permission to ask Ally to marry him. " How is he doing?" I asked him hoping his nerves weren't being to much for him.
Juliet Finnegan
Juliet Finnegan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue May 06, 2014 5:40 pm

I looeked at them expectantly. "They're fine" I replied, not entirely sure if that was true.  "And what did you find out?  You gotta tell me... though I believe I'm putting pieces o the puzzle together."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Wed May 07, 2014 1:20 am

I grabbed Dean's arms excitedly, " Josh wants to ask for Ally's hand." I said as I couldn't stop myself from bouncing. " I had accidentally found the ring in Josh's coat. I had thought it was Will's coat and then I had found the little box." I explained. " I was hanging coats up..." I almost felt like I needed to defend myself.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed May 07, 2014 8:37 am

Emelyn was horrible!  But, to be honest, I was glad that she found it.  I grinned and sat down next to Juliet.  "Really?  Well, that is definitely going to throw Will into a tizzy.  We're going to want to stay close I think," I added, knowing how protective Will was with Ally-Cat.  It was how I was with Sedona... Merlin help when Leo or anyone else asked for her hand.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Fri May 16, 2014 10:09 am

Joshua Weasley wrote:I ran a hand through my hair.  "Er... Mr. Dean... could you leave us?" I asked, getting all flustered.  Mum told me that I could just call him Dean or Uncle Dean seeings as she was close to him and Aunt Addie.  But in this situation, it just seemed odd to even be asking him to leave me alone with Mr. Lupin let alone calling him something so casual.  I was losing my cool.

I looked to him as he looked almost petrified. " Tea?" I asked him. He needed to talk about something I would try to help him out a bit. " What's up?" I asked him a general question to attempt to help. He is looking very similar to when I....no. He doesn't want that does he?
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Fri May 16, 2014 5:41 pm

I shook my head.  "No thanks," I said.  I probably would nto be able to keep it down anyways.  I looked at him.  "Well, sir, I care a great deal about your daughter.  And we've been dating awhile now... and she's my whole world.  I know how important she is to you and I want to assure you that she is every bit as important to me now."  I took a deep breath and continued.  I was on a roll now.  "So, with that said... I'm here to ask you if I can ask Ally to marry me."
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue May 20, 2014 5:54 am

I spit my water out and started to cough slightly, " You want .....my permission." I said as a statement more than a question. I ran a hand through my hair, I knew this was coming sooner or later. " So, that's why you've been jumpy." I said as I stated the obvious. I took a breath and let it out slowly, " It's good to hear you say that..." I said as I looked over to him as I read his facial expression. " I am very happy she found you...." I said as I hoped I was at least easing the poor boys tension. " This was coming sooner than I thought......" I admitted to him. He seemed sincere, " If you promise to continue treating her like the Queen she is....you have my permission...." I said as I stood up with a grin.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 8:15 am

I could not believe my ears.  I sighed with relief.  "You're serious?  And I will.  She's my world... and I'll make sure she knows that every single day," I assured him.  I tried to now, even if it did not always work out.  I could not believe I got Will's permission on this.  I figured I would have to practically fight for it.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Thu May 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Grinning as he spoke, " That's good to hear." I said as I laughed, the boy looked like I lifted the weight of the world off his shoulders. " Looking forward to the official ceremony making you apart of the family. " I said as he and I shared the same look. Was I said that my little girl was now going to be a married woman. Yes, would I admit that no way. I had to pretend to be a tough father sometimes. " Every single day is good." I patted him on the shoulder as I walked back out into the living room.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Thu May 22, 2014 5:22 pm

That was it?  That was so entirely painless compared to what I was expecting.  I felt like I was grinning like an idiot.  I followed Mr. Lupin out to the living room where I saw three pairs of expecting eyes looking my way.  I felt myself get a little red in the face.  "Er... what?" I asked.  How did htey all know?
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Thu May 22, 2014 5:23 pm

I smirked at Josh.  "Mr. Dean would like to know how that conversation went," I said.  I figured that since they were both still standing that it went over fine.  Will was a better father than I... there was no way I would let Leo - if he was the one to propose to Dona - or whoever have permission that easily.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Finnegan Sun May 25, 2014 3:42 am

I was grinning as the pair came out of the kitchen. Both were in one piece. " I assume it went well?" I asked as I was almost bouncing as much as Emelyn was beside me. She looked like she wanted to hug Will tightly. I had to give him kudos to be able to give someone his permission for his little girl's hand. IT was so cute.
Juliet Finnegan
Juliet Finnegan

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Sun May 25, 2014 10:37 pm

I looked at them all and shook my head.  "You all can barely keep a secret from each other... how are you going to keep this from Ally so it can actually be a surprise?" I asked, thinking that this would be nearly impossible.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Mon May 26, 2014 2:21 am

So I had been volntold to go get more supplies, just paint and things. I had no idea why they wanted me out of the house. I went and got the color mum and dad wanted. I had fumbled to get the door opened as I carried the paint and other supplies into the house just to hear josh talking. Smiling I walked in, " Hi, keep what from me?"
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next