Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

+2
Dean Black
William J. Lupin
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD Empty Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:22 am

So, things were a little hectic around the house with some renovations we were doing. We had everyone about and helping. The kids, family, friends a lot of people were here to lend us a hand. That included Josh; Ally's boyfriend who seemed to have a new fear or me. Which admittedly I liked, but I didn't understand. What now had made me so intimidating. He has been around for a while now. I wanted to know what was up. Emelyn told me repeatedly it was nothing and he would come talk to me. What did she know that I didn't. I walked into the kitchen and I found Dean. " Hey, question for you...Ally's boyfriend does he seem like he's terrified of me again?"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD Empty Re: Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  Dean Black Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 am

I had been grabbing some water for everyone and went to walk out of the kitchen when I nearly ran into Will.  I was a little startled by Will's question.  "You know... I've noticed it, too," I replied.  "Maybe he's just afraid he'll screw up some renovation or something... and doesn't want to upset you."  I had no idea what could be the problem.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD Empty Re: Are you sure you're ready for this? ..TBD

Post  William J. Lupin Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:56 am

" We're just doing the living room and the stairs...if they get screwed up I'm not going to lose it on him..." I wondered. I had never been so confused. Had I said or done something that completely made him think he needed to worry about what he was doing around me and the others. I was stumped. " I'm just glad someone else noticed..." I said taking my glass of water from him. " Thanks."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:51 pm

<<In this thread... I'm guessing that Remus and Chloe are already gone?  Because it's after the kids are done w/school and all that happens in like... 6th year. Or, at least Chloe is dead... idk how long we wanted to postpone Remus going batshit crazy lol >>

I nodded and took a drink.  "Who knows?  Josh has always been timid around you... maybe you just looked at him wrong or something," I said, shaking my head and chuckling slightly.  "I bet Emelyn or Juliet have noticed.  Maybe they'll have better ideas than us."

<< And I'm guessing that Dean and Juliet are together at this point, too lol >>
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:14 pm

" That makes sense I suppose, I have been working on my looks apparently I am lousy at them." I shrugged assuming I have scared my daughter's boyfriend. I just didn't understand why if he's been around for a while. " I can understand why at the beginning ..but now?" I nodded, " They could have a better idea than us." I had to agree. Our women would be more perceptive when it came to this.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:42 pm

I had been sent inside to see what was taking Will and Dean so long.  I really did not relish the job; I was still trying to figure out how to talk to Will about asking for Ally's hand in marriage.  Though he behaved, I still did not think he liked me very much.  I walked in and the way they both just shut it made me very worried.  "Er... the ladies were just wondering where, er, you had gone off to," I said, running a hand nervously through my hair.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:29 pm

I looked to Josh as he spoke, " All right...thanks. We'll be in soon....are you all right?" I asked him while Dean was still in the kitchen. He may feel safer with someone else there. I had wondered what he needed to say or do. Any time he spoke with me I felt like he was walking on egg shells.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Finnegan Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

We were taking a break while Dean went to get everyone some water. I looked to Emelyn, " They have been in there for a little while...I wonder what's up..." I said as I looked into the kitchen wondering what on earth they were waiting for.
Juliet Finnegan
Juliet Finnegan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:38 pm

I could have left the room and let the two of them talk, but to be frank, I wanted to see how this played out.  I leaned against the counter with my glass of water and drank from it, just watching the scene unfold.

<< I imagine this to be similar to George in HPDH part 1 where he sees Harry and Ginny kiss and goes "morning" lol >>
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Emelyn Took Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:50 pm

Oh my god, " I have been dying to talk to you....I thought Josh's coat was will's coat and I needed some money out of his and I went into his pocket and found a small little box!" I squealed quietly. I didn't want to give Josh away. It was a complete accident that I had found the ring. " He wants to ask Will's permission I think.." I gossiped away.
Emelyn Took
Emelyn Took

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:03 pm

I felt like I was being watched by a pack of wolves -- which Will was one, Dean was an animagus dog... so it sort of fit.  I ran a hand through my hair.  "Yeah," I said timidly.  "I'm okay... I think.  For now."  Damn it.  I was stumbling over my words and it was driving me mad.  I looked from Dean to Will.  Should I just do it now?  How could I ask Dean to just leave?  He seemed to be enjoying himself.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:39 am

I really wanted to laugh at the way that Joshua was acting right now.  "Do you need to talk about it...?" I suggested.  He looked so worried.  I figured that he may have something on his mind but did not want to just start babbling about it without being prompted to do so.  Will and I could be intimidating -- more so Will than myself, though.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Mon May 05, 2014 3:17 pm

I looked from Dean to Josh as I shrugged. " Yeah, want to talk about it?" I asked him unsure of what really to say to him. Other than what I had wanted to say. Which I wasn't sure of myself. I took a swig of my tea and looked back to Josh who seemed like back tracking was the right way to do things.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 3:43 pm

I ran a hand through my hair.  "Er... Mr. Dean... could you leave us?" I asked, getting all flustered.  Mum told me that I could just call him Dean or Uncle Dean seeings as she was close to him and Aunt Addie.  But in this situation, it just seemed odd to even be asking him to leave me alone with Mr. Lupin let alone calling him something so casual.  I was losing my cool.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Tue May 06, 2014 1:46 am

I grinned to Dean, " Well, Mr. Dean....we'll talk to you in a few?" I asked him again. The poor kid was terrified. Although, I was thinking I knew where this was going. I walked over to another chair, sitting down I was going to let him start talking. I would do my best to not be intimidating as he started to sweat. "grab a seat....relax."
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next