Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panic Attack -- Summer 2013

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Panic Attack -- Summer 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Panic Attack -- Summer 2013

Post  Lyla Potter Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:53 am

I did as I was instructed, getting a little upset at the entire fact of what was going on.  "We need to discuss Father," I said to her so she had at least a good idea of what was going on.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:33 pm

I sat down on the other side of my desk, I had a feeling I knew what was coming. " Why, what happened ?" I asked my daughter. I was trying to figure out what was going on. Where was James anyway?
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:06 pm

I sighed.  "Well, he's being... he's just... such a guy!" I said, nearly grunting in frustration.  "I - erm - well, you know with girls... started... and what does he do?!  HE goes and gets Uncle Sirius!!  Uncle Sirius!!  That's as bad as getting Evan and Harry involved!"  I was so disgusted with Dad that I was not going to go back home until Mum was going to get home.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:39 pm

Even though Sirius was there, I knew that I had to still tread carefully.  I sighed.  "I think I'm going to take her up some chocolate ice cream," I said, hoping that twould at least appease her until lily got home.  I walked to the freezer and grabbed the whole carton and a spoon from teh drawer.  "I'll see you on the other side if I don't come out of there alive," I joked, chuckling a little bit as I went to my daughter's bedroom.

I knocked on her door.  "Ly?  I brought you a treat," I said, knocking agian.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:35 am

I put my head in my hands as I nodded. " I understand honey...." I told her as he just doesn't know how to handle this. " I wanted to be able to tell her anything helpful. That wasn't useful because most men don't know how to respond to a girl getting her period. " Honey, a lot of men don't know how to respond to women when they get there period. Mostly, your dad and the guys get chocolate and hand it over and then disappear for a little while. " I explained. " They don't know how to respond to it....at all."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:59 pm

I glowered at my mum and shook my head.  "He couldn't even do that!  He went and told everyone!" I said, crossing my arms angrily.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:08 am

"So he told your uncle?" I asked her. I know what everyone meant usually. It wasn't always everyone, just Sirius which apparently felt like everyone sometimes. " Y'know uncle Sirius doesn't tell. He just like your father doesn't know how to handle situations like these. When your Aunt Lenni got hers.....I nearly toppled over laughing because he just didn't know how to handle it at all."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Wed May 06, 2015 4:01 pm

I rolled my eyes and wanted to stomp my foot, but resisted the childish part.  "I don't care.  It's so embarrassing for Dad to be telling him.  You know Uncle Remus is going to find out and everything else..." I said to her, knowing that Mum would understand where I was coming from.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3