Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I still have your back -- Fall 2013

3 posters

Go down

I still have your back -- Fall 2013 Empty I still have your back -- Fall 2013

Post  Hunter Collins Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:24 am

It was really odd not being constantly annoyed by Bel and Priya.  I loved them to death, but they did get on my nerves.  We were still close, though.  Obviously.  They were my sisters.  We were triplets... it just came without saying.  It was the first weekend after classes -- one of the busiest weeks of my life.  I realized how little I was going to see Priya and Bel.  I wanted to see them more often at meals, but I had been getting to know my fellow housemates:  Charlie, Tommy, and Ryan.  The four of us seemed to get along decently well.  Charlie and I had something in common, though.  We were pretty open about it, honestly.  

I found my sisters sitting on the grounds and plopped down next to them.  "How are my sisters doing today?" I questioned.
Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Back to top Go down

I still have your back -- Fall 2013 Empty Re: I still have your back -- Fall 2013

Post  Isobel Collins Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:31 am

I was laying on my robes, having taken them off so I would not get grass stains on my skirt or outfit.  My robes were black and could easily be washed compared to my outfit.  I grinned at Hunter when he came up to us.  "Hey," I said to him.  "Thing's are great... I love Ravenclaw.  How's gryffindor?"
Isobel Collins
Isobel Collins

Back to top Go down

I still have your back -- Fall 2013 Empty Re: I still have your back -- Fall 2013

Post  Priya Collins Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:30 pm

I had been reading up on some of our Charms work and looked up when Hunter came over to us.  I smiled at him.  Even though he was bothersome most of the time, I loved my brother.  He was actually the youngest of the three of us (by mere minutes, but still).  "Hey, Hunter," I said to him simply.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Collins Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I smirked at them.  "Gryffindor is great," I said to them honestly.  "I'm rather enjoying my dorm mates."  I looked at them.  "So... does anyone know about you?"  I was, of course, speaknig of our lycanthropy.  The full moon was still a couple of week soff, but it was something that haunted all three of us in different way.s
Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:43 pm

I rolled my eyes at Hunter.  "No," I said to him simply.  "Why is it anyone's business as to what we are?"  I hated that Hunter was so comfortable with it... I knew that we were not monsters, but still.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Isobel Collins Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:20 am

Of course Priya would have that reaction.  "I think he's merely asking because of Charlie being his housemate.  We haven't said anything, but you know how it all goes," I said to our brother easily.
Isobel Collins
Isobel Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Collins Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:13 am

I nodded.  "Yeah, but with Dad and Lupin's Law... things are getting better," I pointed out.  "By a lot.  We can sense any more of our kind anyways.  So there are no secret ones in Ravenclaw?"
Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:58 am

I rolled my eyes at Hunter.  "No, there are no secret ones," I replied.  I pushed hair away from my face as I looked at my brother.  "Even with all of that, it's still not a good thing to be what we are.  People are still frightened... so why broadcast it?"
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Isobel Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:34 am

Hunter and I made eye contact and resisted rolling my eyes at the way Priya was behaving.  She always hated the werewolf side of ourselves.  I sighed.  "yeah, well... let's just get off the topic," I said quickly.
Isobel Collins
Isobel Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Priya Collins Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 am

I was glad that Bel suggested changing subjects. "How are you liking it in Gryffindor?" I asked my brother. "Is it really as rambunctious as people say?" And by people, I was speaking of Dad. Mum said it was not nearly as bad as what Dad claimed it to be, but that was the difference between girls and boys I supposed.
Priya Collins
Priya Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Isobel Collins Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:10 pm

I chuckled quietly and shook my head as Priya took the conversation elsewhere. As per usual. Hunter and I made eye contact and we both knew we were thinking the same thing. "Well, he has a Lupin and a Black in the same room as him," I pointed out easily, "I'm sure that it definitely is. Plus all those Weasleys."
Isobel Collins
Isobel Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Collins Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:43 am

I laughed when Bel responded to Priya. "Yeah, it's kind of crazy," I added. "But in a totally awesome way that would drive you mental. It's probably good that you are in Ravenclaw." There was no way that my sister would be able to handle it. Bel was even questionable as to whether I thought she could manage it or not.
Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down