Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013 Empty Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:42 am

I knew that we were young, but I was madly in love with Dahlia.  She was one of the only people that I trusted who did not leave me.  I loved her.  And I wanted her to be with me forever.  I gripped the small ring in my pocket, feeling so nervous.  I got to her house and knocked on the door; her parents already knew what I was planning on doing.  They had their reservations, but in the end, they gave their blessing.  I was just doing a normal date, but planned on making it extraordinary for her by popping the question.  I sure hoped that she would not break my heart.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013 Empty Re: Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013

Post  Phoebe McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:57 am

That had to be Graham at the door.  We were going to go out on a date and my mom was acting kind of weird.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to the door.  I grinned at my boyfriend.  "Hurry, before my dad comes to give us a lecture," I said, pushing Graham out of the doorway and closing it behind me as quickly as possible.  I took Graham's hand and we started to walk down the path from my house.  "So where are we going?" I asked him.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013 Empty Re: Right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale -- Summer 2013

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 am

I laughed at the way that Dahlia was acting.  I did not blame her; her dad was not my biggest fan.  I walked with her towards the park.  I already had things set up for a picnic there.  "I was thinking just something a little down-to-earth," I said to her, hoping that would be okay for her.  Sometimes she liked bigger things -- things that were hard for me to give to her.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:09 pm

I smiled at Graham, so happy that we were together.  My dad was not his biggest fan and he thought we were falling too quickly for each other, but who was he to say anything agains tus?  I looked at my boyfriend and smiled.  "That sounds fine," I said to him, holdin ghis hand tightly as we walked.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:06 pm

I was grateful that she was good with that.  What would I have done if she was not?  We spoke about nothing in particular while we walked to the park.  "Dahlia, tell me about where you want to be...?  Are you happy?" I asked her, slightly worried if she was really happy with me.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:58 am

I looked at Graham, not entirely sure what or where he was going with what he was talking about.  I smiled at him and kissed his lips lightly.  "Of course I'm happy," I assured him.  "Why wouldn't I be happy?   I'm with you."
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:16 pm

I kissed her again, grateful that she said that.  I loved her so much an was not entirely sure if I would be able to handle if she had said otherwise.  "Dahlia, I love you," I said to her, smiling when she grinned at me.  "I don't ever want to lose you..."  I took a deep breath and took out the ring box.  "Will you marry me?"  I was not entirely sure if I was going to be able to wait for her answer.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Wed May 13, 2015 11:59 am

I stared at Graham; I was so surprised.  I could nto believe it  "Graham.... I can't believe it," I said to him honestly.  What was I supposed to say?  We were so young... but I did love him.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue May 19, 2015 1:59 pm

I smiled at her and gave her a light kiss.  "Dahlia, I know... it's kind of sudden.  But I love you.  With what I went through as a kid, I learned that life is precious and not to wait for something that is this good because it can be taken away from you in a blink of an eye," I said to her quietly.  "And I just don't want to miss this chance with you."
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:04 am

I nodded, knowing what he meant:  It was very sudden.  But I loved him, that much I knew.  "Okay... let's do this.  Yes!" I said to him, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:08 am

I was stunned, in all honesty.  I thought that maybe I was jumping the gun.  "Here," I said to her after we broke apart.  I pulled the modest ring out of the box and slipped it onto her finger.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:26 pm

I let him slip the ring on my finger and I kissed him again.  "Graham!  This is just... wonderful," I said to him, gazing down at my hand.  I could not believe it, really.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:09 am

I could nto believe that she was that happy about this.  She seemed hesitant at first... but now... she was so excited.  I grinned at her.  "Dahlia... I love you," i said to her sweetly.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Phoebe McCullum Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:41 am

I was so happy that I put such a look of hope and love on Graham's face.  I did love him, I was just not as happy as he was.  "I love you, too," I added, a smile on my face.
Phoebe McCullum
Phoebe McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Graham McCullum Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:18 pm

I grinned at Dahlia.  "Would you like to go tell your parents?" I questioned, wondering if she would want to tell people right away or not.
Graham McCullum
Graham McCullum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next