Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panic Attack -- Summer 2013

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Panic Attack -- Summer 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Panic Attack -- Summer 2013

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:57 pm

I tilted my head at him slightly, "What girl things?? Boys....shopping?" I asked I have never been so confused although Prongs was being very vague. That earned me a look. I shrugged, " I don't know what you mean " I old him honestly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:05 pm

"Merlin, I wish this were a boy problem," I muttered, rolling my eyes.  I moved a little closer and lowered my voice.  I hoped Lyla was still upstairs. "Er... well..." I cleared my throat trying to get the words to come out.  This was so extremely difficult for me.  "You know.  The -- er -- period."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:08 pm

I had come back downstairs to try to attempt to talk to my dad about how ignorant he was.  Because I really did need something.  And that was when I heard Uncle Sirius and him talking.  About me.  And my period.  I shrieked.  "You didn't!" I stared at them, appalled.  "I bloody hate you!" I spun back around and stormed back up to my room, this time not crying, but slamming the door so loudly behidn me that the walls shook.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 pm

I felt my eyes bulge as I waited for him to explain as I felt the light bulb went on. As I was about to respond Lyla came down. "Well then, I guess that's the answer...if that didn't back it up anyway." I said as I looked where Lyla just stormed up the stairs. " Was it as bad as you thought?" I asked him. " To the comparison of Lyla and Lenni....when it happened for lenni I passed her along to her mum...I had no idea what to do or even care about it." I said with a shrug.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:50 pm

I cringed, not enjoying that one bit.  "Well, I'm a dead man.  So make sure that everyone at least celebrates my life and has firewhiskey rather than mourning me, okay mate?" I said, shaking my head.  "I'm taking her to Lily and she can just stay at St. Mungo's the entire shift.  I cannot deal with her."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:59 pm

I looked over to Prongs, " If I remember right it just means something normal and nothing a big deal but I have no idea on how to handle it other than complete avoidance. " I said as I smirked slightly, " We'll have a party...we should take her to Lily. Might be able to handle to fifty moods in ten seconds."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:07 pm

"I've already gotten tears, anger, annoyance, irritation, happy, anger again," I listed, "all so quickly it's making my head spin."  I sighed.  "One of us has to go up and tell her we're taking her to see Lily."  I really hoped that Sirius would jump in and say that he would help me out here.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:14 pm

" Prongs isn't lily in the ER today?" I asked him. If we bring her there for this Lily is just going to be as annoyed as Lyla currently is. " She may just get annoyed....Ember did when I gave lenni to her. " I explained. Hoping Prongs knew that once he told Lyla he was not going to get anywhere really.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:25 pm

"So what do you suggest?" I asked exasperatedly.  "I am out of options.  If I stay in this house with her... one of us will be dead by the end of the day."  I sighed.  "Wait!  Was Ember home?  Do you know if Chloe is working?  They can take her."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:53 pm

I shook my head, " Ember wasn't in ER when I needed to hand lenni off to her. She was more grateful that I asked her mum for help than attempted anything. When I left Ember wasn't home, she could be?" I suggested. " I would love to make it through the day and not die thanks to a teenager."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:05 pm

I ran a hand through my hair.  "We need to do something... I feel like she's constantly watching me to see what else she can bitch about," I said quietly, looking around to make sure I did not see my red haired storm near us.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:14 am

I heard voices and was appalled.  Dad called in Uncle Sirius?!  I could not believe him!  How dare he!  This was bad enough as it was... let alone telling the entire family about it.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:15 pm

I just had a bad feeling when I left the house. I knew something was up with Lyla, call it instinct. James was saying how she jumps down his throat. Which only meant something was coming. I smiled, he has to deal with that. Oh poor girl. I pulled my hair tightly into a pony tail as I was about to start my shift at the hospital. Worst case scenario she shows up here. I shook my head knowing James may bring her here.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:25 am

I figured that I was just done dealing with Dad.  If he was going to go blabbing everything to everyone, I would just leave and find someone who actually cared -- Mum.  I changed myself to look a little bit more appropriate, though I really did not want to change into jeans.  They were just entirely uncomfortable.  However, I kept my sweatshirt on.  I went to our fireplace and Flooed to St. Mungo's.  Iwould just stay there the entire shift of Mum's... there were things I could do.  I crossed my arms, muttering under my breath, and went to find her to complain about DAd and Uncle Sirius.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:25 pm

I was just finishing up my rounds when I noticed Lyla wandering around. I am assuming to find me. " Lyla...come to my office." I told her as I had a little time between seeing how the other ladies rounds are before I could sit down momentarily.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next