Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 am

I sighed and finished my drink. "Well, Laur, what did you have planned for today?" I asked her, hoping it had nothing to do wtih boys.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:16 am

I shrugged. "I was thinking about going over to hang out wtih Quinn," I said. I wanted to hang with my cousin. She and I were close and she said she was not feeling well, so I wanted to go visit and check up on her. "Could I posisbly spend the night tonight? If that's okay with Uncle Charlie and Auntie Des... and of course you and Mum."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:17 am

I smiled at Lauryn. "I don't see where there'd be a problem," I told her. I was happy to see her help her cousin. I walked into the house wtih my daughter. I did not see her again until she had her bag and was ready to FLoo to my older brother's house. "Love you. And just le tme know if you end up staying the night."
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:18 am

I hugged my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, too, Dad," I said. I stepped into the fireplace and FLooed to my cousin's house. "Hello?" I called out. I was unannounced. Even quinn did not know I was on my way over. I set my bag down and walked out of ht eliving room. "Aunt Desi? Quinn? Uncle Charlie?" I said loudly, hoping someone was home.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:31 am

I had just gotten Quinn to finally lay down.  She had been feverish all day and quite tired.  I was quite worried about her.  She had been getting more and more tired, sick... feverish, headaches.  I heard someone calling from downstairs.  "Quinn, stay here... rest," I told her.  I knew she hated resting when she was wanting to enjoy the nicer weather, but she had to.  I went downstairs and saw Lauryn.  I smiled and gave my niece a hug.  "Lauryn!  What a pleasant surprise!" I said, pulling away and grinning.  "How are you?" I asked her.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:34 am

I was happy someone had greeted me.  "I'm good, just worried about Quinn.  She has seemed down in her owls.  I was thinking a slumber party would be fun... if you and Uncle Charlie are okay with me staying, of course," I explained.  I noticed that Aunt Desi seemed distracted and worried.  "What's wrong?" I asked putting a hand on her arm.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:37 am

"I think that's a lovely idea," I said to my niece.  "Quinn is now upstairs resting.  She hasn't been feeling well.  I finally got her to rest.  She probably will be down in five minutes once she knows there's company," I added, laughing.  My daughter hated having companty and not being able to visit.  Especially if it was due to being ill.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:42 am

I chuckled knowing my aunt was right.  We heard footsteps and I looked at my aunt.  She smiled and left us girls to visit.  i turned around to see my cousin at the bottom of the stairs.  She did look tired and kind of sickly.  I walked over and we hugged each other.  "Hey!  I came so we could have a slumber party or something.  But... girl, you look horrid."  I hated being so blunt, but it was true.  She hardly looked like herself.  I have seen Quinn sick -- it was really a regular occurrence -- but not this bad.  "How are you?" I inquired, trying to be casual about it rather than all nervous about her health.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:48 am

I hugged her and smiled at Lauryn.  Shrugging at her, I answered, "I've been better.  But there's really no reason for Mum or anyone to be so worried."  Even as I said that, I pulled my oversized sweater around me.  Dad told me it used to be Pops when he had been in school.  I loved the fact that it still had the vague smell of Pops' cologne on it.  I imagined him wearing it while winning over Nan.  I looked at Lauryn and we made our way to the living room and sat down on the couch.  I was slightly chilly.  I hated that I was cold; it was always the tell-tale sign I was ill.  "Is your dad constantly bugging you about boys?  Does he know about Chad?" I questioned.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 am

I sat down and thought that it was odd that Quinn was wearing yoga pants and a sweater.  It was June.  I was wearing jeans, sure, but I had a tank top on.  It was obvious now that she felt like rubbish.  I laughed and nodded.  "Dad found out adn now he's so protective.  But not as badly as Uncle CHarlie is with you," I teased.  My uncle was horrible with Quinn.  SHe looked adorable in the old Gryffindor sweater that was Pops, though, with her hair pulled back in a messy bun.  "Are you sure you're okay?" I asked her.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:54 am

No one ever dropped it when I was feeling ill.  "I'm really okay," I tried to assure her.  I hated how easily it was for everyone to tell I was feeling under the weather.  "Mum scheduled an appointment with Lily to see if everything is oka.  I think she's overreacting... but I am secretly glad she's done it.  It'll make her feel better and it's not entirely a bad idea."  It had been going on longer than I cared to admit.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:55 am

I was happy to hear that.  There was no way Quinn would get better on her own.  I just hoped it would not be anything major.  She did not deserve to be sick all the time.  And that I was here for her.  I would get her mind off of it for the night.  And that was indeed what I did.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2