Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE) Empty Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:04 am

I had one of my first crushes and I was hoping to go see him during this break.  But it was hard to get away from Dad.  It was almost as if he knew I was leaving the house to go see Chad.  It was rather annoying.  I went just to have a cup of lemonade outside on teh porch and I swear I heard Dad walking towards me, trying to be sneaky.  I sighed and turned to indeed see that he was headed my way.  "Dad, I'm just drinking lemonade," I said, rolling my eyes.  I still had a bemused smile on my lips, though.  I swear Josh or Jake told Dad about my crush on Chad.  I knew no girls would rat on me about it.

Last edited by Lauryn Weasley on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 am

I laughed at my daughter. Hermione talked to me about backing off on Lauryn, so I wanted to sort of clear up the air. I had a cup of iced tea in my hand. "Why are you so nervous?" I asked, smiling at my daughter.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE) Empty Re: Picture you're the queen of everything -- June 2016 (DONE)

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 am

I rolled my eyes at my dad. He could easily just go from being overly protective to being a sweet dad. "Dad, I'm not nervuos. I just know you're out here to check on me," I said to him, shaking my head. I knew him... he was just being paranoid.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:06 am

Chuckling, I shook my head. My daughter knew me so well. "Alright, I am checking on you," I admitted. "But I also just want to talk." I leaned against the railing of the porch. I looked over at her and wondered how she would react to talking to her old man.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:07 am

I smiled and pushed my curly hair behind my ear. "Talk about what?" I asked, looking at Dad, wondering if he was going to turn protective or something. I really hoped he would keep all of this sweet and stuff.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 am

I grinned at her. "How did you grow up so fast, sweetheart?" I asked her. I looked at her and wondered how she had been so small not long ago... she had been my five year old little girl wanting me to help her scare away monsters and helpign her stay calm during a thunderstorm.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 am

I laughed at my dad, shaking my head. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said, shrugging. I had no clue how it was so fast by any means. "Dad, I'm still your little girl." What was he going on about? Nothing wuold change that.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:09 am

I smiled at her. "You're my little girl who likes boys... so you're not so little anymore," I told her, bumping her shoulder with my own as we leaned against th erailing.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 am

I rolled my eyes again. "You make it sound as if I'm getting married or something," I said, laughing and taking a drink. "There is no reason for you to be so upset about me having just a crush." I mean, it really was only a crush. Chad had no idea I really liked him. I Just knew that Dad would nto even let me date. I still hoped Mum was still helping with taht.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:10 am

I looked at Lauryn. "Honey... it is almost hte same. I'm losing you no matter what," I told her softly.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:11 am

My dad was always so dramatic. I was finally seeing what Mum was talking about. I put a hand on Dad's. "Dad... I'm fifteen. You're not losing me," I said, smiling at him. "Why would you othink you'd lose me?" Why on earth would he lose me if I was just dating?
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:12 am

"Well... there won't be much time for your dad anymore," I told her. I did nto want to guilt trip her about hanging out wtih me... but still. I really did not want to not be able to hang out wtih Lauryn anymore. I loved having our moments and nights... I would msis my daughter.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:13 am

So we finally got to the point of why my dad was freakign out that I liked a boy.I could not help but roll my eyes again at my father. "Dad... you're not goingo to be pushed aside. I'llstill have plenty of time. You're th eonly man in my life of strong importance... besides the rest of my uncles nad cousins. And of course Pops," I said with a grin. Of course I had to add everyone else in the list to make Dad jealous. But everyone knows my dad was the best. At least in my eyes.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:14 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes at my daughter. "I rank below all of them? I can handle being ranked below Pops... but not everyone else, Lauryn. I think I may end up dying a little bit if you say I'm below all of them," I informed my daughter, having to give her a hard time. It was my job to do taht; I was her father after all.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:14 am

"Don't fret, Dad," I assured him. "You are in a close neck to neck tie for first place with Pops." I grinned at him. I had to give him a hard time; I was his daughter after all.
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next